3I0-012 Exam Dumps - ACI Dealing Certificate
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for 3I0-012 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
3I0-012: ACI Dealing Certificate Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 22, 2024
Latest 740 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
ACI 3I0-012 Exam FAQs
Introduction of ACI 3I0-012 Exam!
The ACI 3I0-012 exam is an intermediate-level certification exam for the ACI Certified Infrastructure Architect (ACI-CIA) program. It tests a candidate's knowledge and skills in designing, deploying, and managing ACI-based networks. The exam covers topics such as ACI architecture, ACI components, ACI fabric design, ACI fabric deployment, ACI fabric management, and ACI troubleshooting.
What is the Duration of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The ACI 3I0-012 exam is a 90-minute exam consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
There are 60 questions in the ACI 3I0-012 exam.
What is the Passing Score for ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The passing score required for the ACI 3I0-012 exam is 70%.
What is the Competency Level required for ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The ACI 3I0-012 exam requires a basic understanding of the concepts and principles of ACI architecture, as well as a working knowledge of the ACI CLI and APIs. Candidates should also have a good understanding of the ACI fabric, including the physical and logical components, and the ability to configure and troubleshoot ACI fabric components.
What is the Question Format of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The ACI 3I0-012 exam consists of multiple choice and drag and drop questions.
How Can You Take ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The ACI 3I0-012 exam can be taken either online or at a testing center. The online version of the exam can be taken through the ACI website. For the testing center version of the exam, you will need to register with Pearson VUE and find a testing center near you.
What Language ACI 3I0-012 Exam is Offered?
The ACI 3I0-012 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The cost of the ACI 3I0-012 exam is $150 USD.
What is the Target Audience of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The target audience for the ACI 3I0-012 exam is IT professionals who have experience in deploying and managing ACI-based networks. This exam is designed to validate their skills and knowledge in areas such as ACI architecture, virtualization, policy-based automation, network security, and troubleshooting.
What is the Average Salary of ACI 3I0-012 Certified in the Market?
It is difficult to provide an exact answer to this question as salaries vary based on location, experience, and other factors. However, according to Salary.com, the average salary for someone with the ACI 3I0-012 exam certification is approximately $87,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The ACI 3I0-012 certification exam can be taken through Pearson VUE, which is the official provider for the exam. Pearson VUE provides test centers around the world to allow for convenient scheduling and testing.
What is the Recommended Experience for ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The recommended experience for ACI 3I0-012 exam is three to five years of experience in data center and network virtualization, including experience with Cisco ACI, Nexus switches, and Cisco UCS. Additionally, familiarity with the following technologies and concepts is recommended: IP routing and switching, Cisco Data Center Network Manager, virtual LANs and virtual routing, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Layer 2/3 data center designs.
What are the Prerequisites of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The ACI 3I0-012 exam requires that you have a minimum of two years of experience in the financial services industry and have a working knowledge of financial markets, products and services. You must also have an understanding of the regulatory requirements and principles of financial services as well as a basic understanding of the ACI Financial Markets Association Code of Conduct. Finally, you must also be familiar with the ACI Financial Markets Association's Professionalism and Conduct Guidelines.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The official website for the ACI 3I0-012 exam does not list the expected retirement date. However, you can contact ACI directly for more information. The contact information can be found on their official website: https://www.aci-na.org/contact-us.
What is the Difficulty Level of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The difficulty level of the ACI 3I0-012 exam is considered to be moderate. It tests the candidate's knowledge of the ACI architecture and its components, as well as their ability to configure, manage, and troubleshoot ACI solutions.
What is the Roadmap / Track of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
The ACI 3I0-012 Exam is a certification track/roadmap for IT professionals who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in the areas of network security, cloud computing, and virtualization. The exam covers topics such as network security, cloud computing, and virtualization, and is designed to assess the ability of IT professionals to design, implement, and maintain secure IT systems. It is a prerequisite for the ACI Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification.
What are the Topics ACI 3I0-012 Exam Covers?
The ACI 3I0-012 exam covers the following topics:
1. Network Security: This topic covers the security principles, technologies, and processes used for protecting networks, systems, and data from unauthorized access or malicious attack. It also covers topics such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, encryption, authentication, and access control.
2. Network Design and Architecture: This topic covers the principles and best practices for designing and building secure networks. It covers topics such as network topologies, routing protocols, switching, virtualization, and network optimization.
3. Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting: This topic covers the principles and best practices for monitoring and troubleshooting networks. It covers topics such as network performance, fault management, and system logging.
4. Network Performance and Optimization: This topic covers the principles and best practices for optimizing and managing network performance. It covers topics such as load balancing, traffic shaping, and capacity planning.
What are the Sample Questions of ACI 3I0-012 Exam?
1. What type of protocol is used to discover and exchange information between two network devices?
2. What is the purpose of the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)?
3. Describe the function and components of an Access Control List (ACL).
4. What is the purpose of the Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) table?
5. What is the purpose of the Quality of Service (QoS) feature?
6. How does the Traffic Engineering (TE) feature work?
7. Describe the process of configuring a Layer 2 Tunnel Protocol (L2TP) tunnel.
8. What is the purpose of the Network Address Translation (NAT) feature?
9. What is the purpose of the Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) feature?
10. Describe the process of configuring a Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnel.
Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
CompTIA Network+ Exam
Administration of Veritas NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2
Commercial Drivers Licence
LPI Level 3 Exam 304
Oracle Cloud Database Services 2022 Professional
SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES)
HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Aruba Certified Switching Expert Written Exam
Managing Supply Chain Risk
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (SU23)
Cisco Mobile Backhaul for Field Engineers
ACI Dealing Certificate
ACI Operations Certificate challenging
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.