RHIA Exam Dumps - Registered Health Information Administrator
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for RHIA Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
RHIA: Registered Health Information Administrator Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Dec 04, 2023
Latest 1826 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
AHIMA RHIA Exam FAQs
Introduction of AHIMA RHIA Exam!
The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) exam is a certification exam administered by AHIMA that tests the knowledge and skills of healthcare professionals in health information management. The exam covers topics such as health record content and structure, data analysis, healthcare reimbursement, healthcare regulations, and information systems. Those who pass the exam are awarded the RHIA credential.
What is the Duration of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The AHIMA RHIA exam is a three-hour, computer-based exam consisting of 150 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The current RHIA exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions.
What is the Passing Score for AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The passing score for the AHIMA RHIA exam is a minimum scaled score of 350 out of 500.
What is the Competency Level required for AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The AHIMA RHIA exam requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree in health information management from an accredited school and two years of work experience in health information management or a combination of three years of work experience and a postsecondary degree in medical record technology, health information technology, health information systems, or health information management.
What is the Question Format of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The AHIMA RHIA exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions in a variety of formats, including multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and drag-and-drop.
How Can You Take AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The AHIMA RHIA exam can be taken either online or in a testing center. To take the exam online, you must first register with AHIMA and create an account. Once you have registered, you will be able to access the online exam. To take the exam in a testing center, you must register with a Pearson VUE testing center and schedule an appointment.
What Language AHIMA RHIA Exam is Offered?
The AHIMA RHIA Exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The AHIMA RHIA exam is offered for a fee of $369.
What is the Target Audience of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The Target Audience of the AHIMA RHIA Exam is individuals who are pursuing a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) credential. This exam is designed for those who have a comprehensive knowledge of health information management and who are seeking to demonstrate their competency in the field.
What is the Average Salary of AHIMA RHIA Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a RHIA certified professional is $70,000 annually, according to the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). However, salaries can vary greatly depending on experience, location, and other factors.
Who are the Testing Providers of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
AHIMA offers the RHIA exam through its official testing partner, Pearson VUE. Pearson VUE administers the exam at their testing centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
What is the Recommended Experience for AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) recommends that candidates for the Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) exam have a minimum of two years of full-time, professional-level health information management experience. This experience should include coding, abstracting, health data analysis, health information systems, and health information management services. Candidates should also have a bachelor's degree in health information management or a related field.
What are the Prerequisites of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The Prerequisite for AHIMA RHIA Exam is that you must have a minimum of an associate degree in health information management from an accredited college or university. You must also have completed a minimum of five years of cumulative, full-time work experience in health information management within the past 10 years.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The official website to check the expected retirement date of AHIMA RHIA exam is https://www.ahima.org/certification/exam-retirement-dates.
What is the Difficulty Level of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The AHIMA RHIA exam is considered to be a moderate difficulty level exam. It covers a wide range of topics related to health information management, including legal and ethical issues, health data analysis, and health informatics. To pass the exam, you should be well-versed in the material and have a good understanding of the concepts and processes.
What is the Roadmap / Track of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
The AHIMA RHIA exam certification roadmap includes the following steps:
1. Complete an accredited Health Information Management (HIM) program.
2. Obtain a minimum of two years of full-time, professional-level experience in HIM.
3. Submit an application and fee to AHIMA for RHIA certification.
4. Take and pass the RHIA exam.
5. Maintain your RHIA certification by completing continuing education requirements.
What are the Topics AHIMA RHIA Exam Covers?
The AHIMA RHIA exam covers the following topics:
1. Data Content, Structure, and Standards: This section covers topics such as data content, structure, and standards; data integrity; and data governance. It also covers topics related to data analysis, data warehousing, and data mining.
2. Information Protection: This section covers topics related to information security and privacy, including HIPAA, HITECH, and other relevant laws and regulations.
3. Management of Health Information: This section covers topics related to health information management, including coding, billing, and other related topics.
4. Reimbursement Methodologies: This section covers topics related to reimbursement methodologies, such as Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party payers.
5. Health Care Delivery Systems: This section covers topics related to health care delivery systems, such as health care organizations, managed care, and other related topics.
6. Information Technology
What are the Sample Questions of AHIMA RHIA Exam?
1. What is the purpose of coding conventions in health information management?
2. Describe the basic components of a health information system.
3. What are the steps involved in the health data management process?
4. How can health information technology improve patient care?
5. What is the role of the health information manager in ensuring data accuracy?
6. What is the purpose of the HIPAA Privacy Rule?
7. How can health information managers ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations?
8. What is the purpose of a health information exchange?
9. Describe the components of a health information system security plan.
10. What are the benefits and challenges of implementing an electronic health record system?
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
Professional VMware vRealize Automation 8.1
Zend Framework CertificationVersion 4.0
Oracle Order Management Cloud Order to Cash 2022 Implementation Professional
IBM SPSS Modeler Professional v3
SAP Certified Application AssociateSAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
CLEP Business: Financial Accounting, Business Law, Information Systems & Computer Applications, Management, Marketing
HCNP - LTE RNP & RNO
SAP Certified Application AssociateSAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition implementation with SAP Activate
CA eHealth r6 Administrator Exam
MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Associate - Information Storage and Management (Version 5.0)
Copado Robotic Testing Certification Exam
Prepare for your Advanced Administrator Certification Exam (SU23)
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate
Registered Health Information Administrator
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.