CPIM-BSP Exam Dumps - CPIM - Basics of Supply Chain Management
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for CPIM-BSP Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
CPIM-BSP: CPIM - Basics of Supply Chain Management Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Mar 02, 2024
Latest 155 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
APICS CPIM-BSP Exam FAQs
Introduction of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam!
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) - Basics of Supply Chain Management (BSP) exam is a comprehensive exam that tests a candidate's knowledge of the fundamentals of supply chain management. The exam covers topics such as supply chain strategy, supply chain design, supply chain planning, supply chain execution, and supply chain performance. The exam is designed to assess a candidate's ability to apply the concepts and principles of supply chain management to real-world business scenarios.
What is the Duration of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The APICS CPIM-BSP exam is a two-hour, computer-based exam consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
There are a total of 150 questions on the APICS CPIM-BSP exam.
What is the Passing Score for APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The passing score for the APICS CPIM-BSP exam is 500 out of 800.
What is the Competency Level required for APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The APICS CPIM-BSP exam requires a competency level of basic to intermediate. It is designed to test your understanding of the basics of business-to-business supply chain operations and the critical processes for managing supply chains.
What is the Question Format of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The APICS CPIM-BSP exam consists of multiple-choice, multiple-answer, and drag-and-drop questions.
How Can You Take APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The APICS CPIM-BSP exam can be taken either online or at a testing center. To take the exam online, you must register for the exam through the APICS website and pay the associated fee. Once you have registered, you will be given access to the online exam platform. You will be able to take the exam at any time and from any location that has an internet connection.
To take the exam at a testing center, you must first register for the exam through the APICS website and pay the associated fee. Once you have registered, you will be given instructions on how to schedule an appointment at a testing center. You will need to bring a valid form of identification with you to the testing center. Once you have arrived at the testing center, you will be given instructions on how to take the exam.
What Language APICS CPIM-BSP Exam is Offered?
The APICS CPIM-BSP Exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The cost of the APICS CPIM-BSP exam is $495 USD.
What is the Target Audience of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The target audience for the APICS CPIM-BSP Exam is professionals in the supply chain and operations field who wish to expand their knowledge of supply chain management and demonstrate a mastery of the CPIM Body of Knowledge.
What is the Average Salary of APICS CPIM-BSP Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a professional with an APICS CPIM-BSP certification is around $90,000 per year. However, salaries can vary greatly depending on experience, location, and other factors.
Who are the Testing Providers of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The APICS CPIM-BSP exam is administered by Prometric. You can register for the exam online or by phone. Prometric offers both computer-based and paper-based testing.
What is the Recommended Experience for APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The recommended experience for the APICS CPIM-BSP exam is at least three years of relevant professional experience in the area of production and inventory management. This experience can include planning, scheduling, procurement and inventory management, materials management, and/or logistics.
What are the Prerequisites of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The prerequisite for taking the APICS CPIM-BSP exam is successful completion of the APICS CPIM Part 1 and 2 exams.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The expected retirement date of the APICS CPIM-BSP exam can be found on the APICS website at https://www.apics.org/credentials-education/cpim/certification-exams/cpim-business-strategy-exam.
What is the Difficulty Level of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The APICS CPIM-BSP exam is considered to be of moderate difficulty. It is designed to test the candidate's knowledge and understanding of the principles and concepts of supply chain management.
What is the Roadmap / Track of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
The APICS CPIM-BSP Exam is a certification track/roadmap designed to help supply chain professionals demonstrate their knowledge of the principles and practices of supply chain management. The exam covers topics such as demand planning, inventory management, procurement and supplier management, distribution and logistics, and performance measurement. Those who pass the exam earn the CPIM-BSP (Certified in Production and Inventory Management - Business Strategy and Planning) certification.
What are the Topics APICS CPIM-BSP Exam Covers?
The APICS CPIM-BSP exam covers the following topics:
1. Supply Chain Design: This section covers the design and planning of a supply chain, including the development of supply chain strategies, the management of global supply chains, and the use of technology to improve supply chain performance.
2. Sourcing and Procurement: This section covers the selection and management of suppliers, the negotiation of contracts, and the purchase of materials, services, and equipment.
3. Inventory and Warehouse Management: This section covers the management of inventory, the control of stock levels, and the operation of warehouses.
4. Production Activity Control: This section covers the control of production processes, the scheduling of production activities, and the management of quality.
5. Sales and Operations Planning: This section covers the planning of sales and operations, the coordination of activities, and the development of integrated plans.
6. Performance Measurement: This section covers the
What are the Sample Questions of APICS CPIM-BSP Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the Bill of Materials (BOM) in the Master Production Schedule (MPS)?
2. Describe the process of creating a Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP) report.
3. What are the benefits of using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) software?
4. What are the differences between a Make-to-Order and Make-to-Stock production system?
5. What are the principles of Just-in-Time (JIT) inventory management?
6. How does a company use Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) to determine the optimal order size?
7. What are the steps involved in creating a Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) system?
8. What are the elements of a Total Quality Management (TQM) system?
9. How does a company use Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) to improve efficiency?
10. What are the benefits of using a Computer-Integ
ASIS - Certified Protection Professional
HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology V1.0
American Institute of Certified Planners Exam
Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Hitachi Data Systems Storage Architect-Hitachi NAS Platform
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling for ERP Experts
SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
SAP Certified Technology AssociateSAP Process Orchestration
Check Point Certified Security Expert R81
ISO 27001:2013 ISMS - Certified Lead Auditor
Certified Supply Chain Professional Exam
Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution
CPIM - Basics of Supply Chain Management
Execution and Control of Operations
Certified in Production and Inventory Management - Master Planning of Resources
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.