AIE02 Exam Dumps - Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 6.0) Environment (EN)
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for AIE02 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
AIE02: Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 6.0) Environment (EN) Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Dec 07, 2023
Latest 45 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
Blue Prism AIE02 Exam FAQs
Introduction of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam!
Blue Prism AIE02 is an exam that tests a candidate's knowledge and skills in the areas of robotic process automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI). The exam covers topics such as process design, automation development, and deployment. It also tests a candidate's ability to troubleshoot and optimize automation solutions.
What is the Duration of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The duration of the Blue Prism AIE02 exam is 90 minutes.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
There are 60 questions in the Blue Prism AIE02 exam.
What is the Passing Score for Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The passing score required in the Blue Prism AIE02 exam is 70%.
What is the Competency Level required for Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The AIE02 exam requires a Competency Level of Advanced.
What is the Question Format of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The AIE02 exam consists of multiple-choice and short answer questions.
How Can You Take Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The Blue Prism AIE02 exam can be taken online or at a testing center. To take the exam online, you need to register on the Blue Prism website, pay the exam fee, and select a date and time for the exam. The exam will be administered through Pearson VUE, an online proctoring service. The exam can also be taken at a Pearson VUE testing center. You must register for the exam on the Blue Prism website, pay the exam fee, and then schedule an appointment at a Pearson VUE testing center.
What Language Blue Prism AIE02 Exam is Offered?
The Blue Prism AIE02 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The Blue Prism AIE02 Exam is offered at a cost of $250 USD.
What is the Target Audience of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The target audience for the Blue Prism AIE02 Exam are IT professionals who are looking to become certified in the Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform. This exam is designed to test a candidate’s knowledge and skills in automating business processes using the Blue Prism platform.
What is the Average Salary of Blue Prism AIE02 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for someone with the Blue Prism AIE02 certification is between $70,000 and $90,000 per year, depending on experience and job title.
Who are the Testing Providers of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The Blue Prism AIE02 exam is administered by Pearson VUE, an independent testing provider. Pearson VUE administers all Blue Prism exams. To register for the AIE02 exam, visit the Pearson VUE website.
What is the Recommended Experience for Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The recommended experience for the Blue Prism AIE02 exam is six months to one year of hands-on experience developing and deploying Blue Prism solutions. Candidates should also have a basic understanding of core concepts in automation and RPA, such as process automation, robotic automation, and cognitive automation.
What are the Prerequisites of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The Prerequisite for Blue Prism AIE02 Exam is that you must have a valid Blue Prism Foundation Qualification (AIE01) or equivalent knowledge and experience.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The expected retirement date of the Blue Prism AIE02 exam is not currently available online. However, you can contact the Blue Prism support team to get more information about the exam.
What is the Difficulty Level of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The difficulty level of the Blue Prism AIE02 exam is considered to be moderate.
What is the Roadmap / Track of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
The Blue Prism AIE02 Exam is a certification track/roadmap that helps to validate a candidate’s understanding of the core concepts and principles of the Blue Prism technology. The exam covers topics such as Blue Prism architecture, installation, configuration, and development. It also tests the candidate’s knowledge of the Blue Prism development lifecycle, security, and best practices. Successful completion of the exam results in the awarding of the Blue Prism AIE02 certification.
What are the Topics Blue Prism AIE02 Exam Covers?
1. Designing and Developing Automation Solutions: This topic covers the design and development of automation solutions using Blue Prism. It includes topics such as creating process models, designing and developing objects, and creating process flows.
2. Troubleshooting and Debugging Automation Solutions: This topic covers troubleshooting and debugging automation solutions using Blue Prism. It includes topics such as debugging process models, troubleshooting object errors, and resolving process flow issues.
3. Configuring and Deploying Automation Solutions: This topic covers configuring and deploying automation solutions using Blue Prism. It includes topics such as setting up environments, configuring user roles and permissions, and deploying processes.
4. Optimizing and Maintaining Automation Solutions: This topic covers optimizing and maintaining automation solutions using Blue Prism. It includes topics such as optimizing process models, maintaining objects, and monitoring process flows.
5. Integrating Automation Solutions: This topic covers integrating automation solutions using
What are the Sample Questions of Blue Prism AIE02 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the Process Studio in Blue Prism?
2. What are the benefits of using Blue Prism's Business Objects?
3. What is the difference between a Process and an Object in Blue Prism?
4. How can the Control Room be used to monitor and manage Blue Prism processes?
5. Describe the purpose of the System Manager in Blue Prism.
6. What are the different types of variables available in Blue Prism?
7. How can Blue Prism be used to integrate with external systems?
8. What is the purpose of the Data Items in Blue Prism?
9. Describe the role of the Blue Prism Developer.
10. What are the different types of work queues available in Blue Prism?
Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge
Trend Micro Certified Professional for Deep Security Exam
Oracle B2C Service Integration and Development 2022 Implementation Professional
SnowPro Core Certification Exam
SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
HCNP - LTE RNP & RNO
Administration of Symantec Client Management Suite 8.5
SAP Certified Application Associate - Production Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Blue Prism Professional Developer
Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions
Blue Prism Accredited ROM Architect Exam
Designing a Blue Prism (Version 6.0) Environment
Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 6.0) Environment (EN)
Blue Prism Accredited Developer Exam
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.