150-130 Exam Dumps - Brocade Certified Network Engineer 2012
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for 150-130 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
150-130: Brocade Certified Network Engineer 2012 Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Sep 30, 2023
Latest 113 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
Brocade 150-130 Exam FAQs
Introduction of Brocade 150-130 Exam!
The Brocade 150-130 exam is a certification exam for the Brocade Certified Network Professional (BCNP) certification. It tests a candidate's knowledge and skills in configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Brocade networking products. The exam covers topics such as network architecture, routing protocols, switching technologies, security, and network management.
What is the Duration of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The duration of the Brocade 150-130 exam is 90 minutes.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in Brocade 150-130 Exam?
There are 60 questions in the Brocade 150-130 exam.
What is the Passing Score for Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The passing score for the Brocade 150-130 exam is 70%.
What is the Competency Level required for Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE) certification requires a minimum of a Competency Level 3 in order to take the 150-130 exam. This level requires a minimum of two years of experience in the field of networking and a working knowledge of Brocade products.
What is the Question Format of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The Brocade Certified Network Professional (BCNP) 150-130 exam consists of multiple-choice questions.
How Can You Take Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The Brocade 150-130 exam can be taken either online or in a testing center. To take the exam online, candidates must register for the exam through the Brocade website and then purchase the exam. Once the exam has been purchased, the candidate will receive an email with instructions and a link to the online exam. To take the exam in a testing center, candidates must register for the exam through the Brocade website and then schedule an appointment at a Prometric Test Center. At the Prometric Test Center, the candidate will be required to provide valid identification and will be given access to the exam.
What Language Brocade 150-130 Exam is Offered?
The Brocade 150-130 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The cost of the Brocade 150-130 exam is $150 USD.
What is the Target Audience of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The target audience of the Brocade 150-130 Exam are IT professionals who are looking to demonstrate their knowledge of designing, implementing, and managing Brocade data center networks. It is designed for those who have experience with Brocade data center architectures and protocols, including IP routing, Ethernet switching, and Fibre Channel.
What is the Average Salary of Brocade 150-130 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for someone with a Brocade 150-130 certification is approximately $85,000 per year. However, salaries can vary significantly depending on experience, location and other factors.
Who are the Testing Providers of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
Brocade offers a Certification program which includes the 150-130 exam. Candidates preparing for the exam can take the exam at any Pearson VUE testing center.
What is the Recommended Experience for Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The recommended experience for the Brocade 150-130 exam includes:
1. At least 6 months of experience with Brocade products and services.
2. In-depth knowledge of network protocols and switching technologies.
3. Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies, such as Ethernet, VLANs, STP, IP routing, and Ethernet switching.
4. Understanding of wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Zigbee.
5. Ability to configure and manage IP networks, including subnetting, routing, and IP addressing.
6. Familiarity with network security concepts, such as firewalls, VPNs, and encryption.
7. Knowledge of network management and monitoring tools, such as SNMP, Syslog, and NTP.
8. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve networking issues.
9. Understanding of network topologies, such as LANs, W
What are the Prerequisites of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The Prerequisite for the Brocade 150-130 Exam is an in-depth understanding of Brocade 150-130 technologies and products. Candidates should have a working knowledge of Fibre Channel fabric, IP networking, and storage networking. Candidates must also be familiar with Brocade Fabric OS, Brocade Access Gateway, and Brocade SAN technologies.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The official website to check the expected retirement date of the Brocade 150-130 exam is the Brocade Certification website at https://www.brocade.com/en/certification.html.
What is the Difficulty Level of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The difficulty level of the Brocade 150-130 exam is medium to difficult. It is designed to test the knowledge and skills of candidates in the areas of networking, storage, and virtualization.
What is the Roadmap / Track of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
The Certification Track/Roadmap Brocade 150-130 Exam is a certification program designed to help network engineers become certified on the Brocade 150-130 Exam. The program consists of four courses that cover the essential topics for passing the exam. The courses cover topics such as data center networking, storage networking, Fibre Channel, Advanced IP, and Layer 2/3 routing. Upon completion of the four courses, students are eligible to take the exam and receive their certification.
What are the Topics Brocade 150-130 Exam Covers?
The Brocade 150-130 exam covers the following topics:
1. Networking Fundamentals: This topic covers the basics of networking, such as network topologies, protocols, services, and devices.
2. Fibre Channel Protocols: This topic covers the Fibre Channel protocols and standards, such as FC-0, FC-1, FC-2, and FC-4.
3. Brocade Fabric OS: This topic covers the features and functions of the Brocade Fabric OS, such as zoning, fabric services, and fabric management.
4. Brocade Switches: This topic covers the features and functions of the Brocade switches, such as ports, port types, and port modes.
5. SAN Management: This topic covers the management of SANs, such as SAN zoning, SAN security, and SAN monitoring.
6. Troubleshooting: This topic covers the troubleshooting of SANs, such as
What are the Sample Questions of Brocade 150-130 Exam?
1. What is the maximum number of ports supported by a Brocade 150-130 switch?
2. What is the default MTU size for a Brocade 150-130 switch?
3. What is the maximum number of VLANs supported on a Brocade 150-130 switch?
4. How can you configure VLANs on a Brocade 150-130 switch?
5. What is the purpose of Spanning Tree Protocol on a Brocade 150-130 switch?
6. How can you enable port security on a Brocade 150-130 switch?
7. What is the default IP address of a Brocade 150-130 switch?
8. What is the purpose of LLDP on a Brocade 150-130 switch?
9. How can you configure Quality of Service (QoS) on a Brocade 150-130 switch?
10. How can you enable link aggregation on a Brocade 150-130 switch?
Selling HP Printing Hardware 2020
Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer Examination
Data Quality 9.x Developer Specialist
MySQL 8.0 Database Administrator
Audit & Insurance
IBM Sterling Order Management v10.0 and Order Management on Cloud Architect
Lead System Architect (LSA) Pega Architecture Exam 86V2
Avaya Aura Call Center Elite & Elite Multichannel Solution Design Exam
IBM InfoSphere Optim for Distributed Systems v9.1
Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
HDS CERTIFIED IMPLEMENTER - ENTRY LEVEL ENTERPRISE
Brocade Certified Ethernet Fabric Professional 2015
Brocade Certified vRouter Engineer
Brocade Certified Network Engineer 2012
Brocade Certified Fabric Professional Gen 5
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.