E20-597 Exam Dumps - Backup & Recovery Specialist for Storage Administrators
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for E20-597 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
E20-597: Backup & Recovery Specialist for Storage Administrators Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 27, 2024
Latest 378 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
EMC E20-597 Exam FAQs
Introduction of EMC E20-597 Exam!
The EMC E20-597 exam is an assessment of the candidate's knowledge and skills related to the EMC Data Domain Backup and Recovery Solutions. It covers topics such as Data Domain system architecture, Data Domain system management, Data Domain system configuration, Data Domain system troubleshooting, and Data Domain system performance.
What is the Duration of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The duration of the EMC E20-597 exam is 90 minutes.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in EMC E20-597 Exam?
There are 60 questions in the EMC E20-597 exam.
What is the Passing Score for EMC E20-597 Exam?
The passing score for the EMC E20-597 exam is 70%.
What is the Competency Level required for EMC E20-597 Exam?
The minimum competency level required to pass the EMC E20-597 exam is a basic understanding of information storage, data protection, and system backup. The exam also covers management and operation of EMC Data Domain systems.
What is the Question Format of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The EMC E20-597 exam consists of multiple-choice and drag-and-drop questions.
How Can You Take EMC E20-597 Exam?
The EMC E20-597 exam can be taken either online or at a testing center. To take the exam online, you will need to register and pay for the exam on the EMC website. Once registered, you will be able to access the exam and take it from any internet-connected computer. To take the exam at a testing center, you will need to register and pay for the exam at the testing center. Once registered, you will be given a voucher to take the exam at the testing center.
What Language EMC E20-597 Exam is Offered?
The EMC E20-597 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The cost of the EMC E20-597 exam is $250 USD.
What is the Target Audience of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The target audience for the EMC E20-597 exam is IT professionals who have experience designing and implementing EMC Unity Solutions. Candidates should have a basic understanding of the topics covered in the exam, such as Storage Area Network (SAN) Fundamentals, EMC Unity Storage System Architecture, EMC Unity Storage System Administration, and EMC Unity Storage System Configuration.
What is the Average Salary of EMC E20-597 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for those who have earned the EMC E20-597 exam certification is around $90,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The EMC E20-597 exam is offered by Pearson VUE. Pearson VUE is a global leader in computer-based testing for certification and licensure exams. They offer a wide range of services to help you prepare for and pass the EMC E20-597 exam.
What is the Recommended Experience for EMC E20-597 Exam?
The recommended experience for the EMC E20-597 exam is at least one to two years of hands-on experience working with EMC's XtremIO storage solutions, including installation, configuration, and management. Candidates should also have a good understanding of storage, networking, and server technologies.
What are the Prerequisites of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The prerequisites for the EMC E20-597 Exam are:
• Working knowledge of data protection solutions
• Understanding of replication solutions
• Basic knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Familiarity with networking and storage protocols
• Working experience with EMC RecoverPoint for Virtual Machines
What is the Expected Retirement Date of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The official website to check the expected retirement date of EMC E20-597 exam is https://www.emc.com/training-events/certification-exams.html.
What is the Difficulty Level of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The difficulty level of the EMC E20-597 exam is considered to be moderate.
What is the Roadmap / Track of EMC E20-597 Exam?
The EMC E20-597 exam is a certification track and roadmap that is designed to validate the skills and knowledge of IT professionals in the areas of storage, backup, and recovery. The exam covers topics such as data protection, storage architectures, storage management, and disaster recovery. It also tests the ability to design, deploy, and manage storage solutions. Successful completion of the exam is required to earn the EMC Certified Specialist – Data Protection and Recovery Implementation certification.
What are the Topics EMC E20-597 Exam Covers?
The EMC E20-597 exam covers topics related to the EMC Data Domain and Networker product lines. These topics include:
1. Data Domain Architecture and Administration: This topic covers the architecture of the Data Domain system, including its components and their roles, as well as the administration of the system.
2. Data Domain System Management: This topic covers the management of the Data Domain system, including system configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
3. Networker Architecture and Administration: This topic covers the architecture of the Networker system, including its components and their roles, as well as the administration of the system.
4. Networker System Management: This topic covers the management of the Networker system, including system configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
5. Data Protection Solutions: This topic covers the different data protection solutions available, such as backup and recovery, replication, and archiving.
What are the Sample Questions of EMC E20-597 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the Data Domain Virtual Tape Library (VTL) feature?
2. Describe the architecture of the EMC VNX File system.
3. What are the benefits of using the EMC RecoverPoint solution?
4. What is the difference between a SAN and a NAS storage system?
5. How can you configure EMC Data Domain systems for replication?
6. Describe the features of the EMC ViPR controller.
7. How does EMC Unisphere for VMAX provide storage management?
8. What is the purpose of the EMC Avamar backup and recovery solution?
9. What are the benefits of using EMC Isilon for storage?
10. Describe the features of the EMC VMAX3 storage array.
Backup and Recovery - Avamar Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers
Specialist - Implementation Engineer - Campus Networking Exam
Specialist - Infrastructure Security Exam
Cloud Services Expert Exam for Cloud Architects
XtremIO Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers
Specialist - Implementation Engineer, Isilon Solutions Exam
Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge Version 2.0
Data Domain Specialist for Implementation Engineers
Specialist - Implementation Engineer SC Series Exam
XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects
Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions Exam
VPLEX Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators
Data Domain Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators
Backup & Recovery Implementation
Specialist - Platform Engineer PowerStore Exam
Specialist - Technology Architect. PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions Exam
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.