EX0-001 Exam Dumps - ITIL Foundation (syllabus 2011)
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for EX0-001 Exam Success!
Exam Code: EX0-001
Exam Name: ITIL Foundation (syllabus 2011)
Certification Provider: Exin
Certification Exam Name: ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
EX0-001: ITIL Foundation (syllabus 2011) Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Mar 26, 2023
Latest 424 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Download FREE Test Engine Player
What is in the Premium File?
Exin EX0-001 Exam FAQs
Introduction of Exin EX0-001 Exam!
Exin EX0-001 is an exam that tests a person's knowledge and skills in IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000. It is designed to certify that a person possesses the knowledge and skills necessary to work effectively in an IT Service Management environment.
What is the Duration of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The EX0-001 ITIL Foundation exam is a one-hour, 40-question multiple-choice exam.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The EXIN EX0-001 exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
What is the Passing Score for Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The passing score for the Exin EX0-001 exam is 65%.
What is the Competency Level required for Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The EXIN EX0-001 exam requires knowledge and understanding of ITIL Foundation Level, which is equivalent to a Foundation Level ITIL Expert.
What is the Question Format of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The EXIN EX0-001 exam consists of multiple-choice and scenario-based questions. Multiple-choice questions are multiple-choice items that test your knowledge and understanding of the subject. Scenario-based questions require you to analyze a problem, apply the relevant knowledge, and develop a solution.
How Can You Take Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The EXIN EX0-001 exam is available to be taken online or at a testing center. To take the exam online, you must register on the EXIN website and purchase the exam. You will then be given a voucher code that you can use to access the exam. To take the exam at a testing center, you must register for the exam at a Pearson VUE or Prometric testing center. You will then be given a voucher code that you can use to access the exam.
What Language Exin EX0-001 Exam is Offered?
The EXIN EX0-001 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The cost for the EXIN EX0-001 exam is €125.
What is the Target Audience of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The target audience of the Exin EX0-001 exam is IT professionals who want to gain a better understanding of the ITIL® Foundation certification process and the ITIL® framework. This exam is designed to test the applicant's knowledge of ITIL® best practices and the principles of service management.
What is the Average Salary of Exin EX0-001 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for someone who holds the EXIN EX0-001 certification is approximately $90,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
Exin provides the official testing for the EX0-001 exam. The exam is available through Pearson VUE and Kryterion Testing Centers.
What is the Recommended Experience for Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The ideal experience for the EXIN EX0-001 exam would include:
-Having a clear understanding of the ITIL Foundation syllabus and the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
-Completing a comprehensive study guide dedicated to the EXIN EX0-001 exam.
-Taking a practice exam to familiarize yourself with the exam format and time limit.
-Studying up to date articles, whitepapers, and other study materials related to ITIL.
-Attending an ITIL training course or workshop.
-Gaining hands-on experience in ITIL processes and procedures.
-Using flashcards to memorize key concepts and terms related to ITIL Foundation.
What are the Prerequisites of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The prerequisites for the Exin EX0-001 exam are:
1. Knowledge of ITIL® Foundation
2. Understanding of the core processes, functions and activities involved in IT service management
3. Experience of working in an IT Service Management environment
4. Familiarity with ITIL® terminology and concepts
What is the Expected Retirement Date of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The official website for the Exin EX0-001 exam is https://www.exin.com/en-us/certifications/exam-catalog.html. You can find the expected retirement date for the EX0-001 exam on the page.
What is the Difficulty Level of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The difficulty level of the EXIN EX0-001 exam is considered to be intermediate.
What is the Roadmap / Track of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
The certification roadmap for the Exin EX0-001 exam is as follows:
1. Register for the EX0-001 exam.
2. Prepare for the exam by studying the EX0-001 exam objectives, reading the Exin ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide, and taking practice exams.
3. Take the EX0-001 exam.
4. After passing the exam, you will receive your EX0-001 certification.
5. Maintain your certification by taking continuing education courses and earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
What are the Topics Exin EX0-001 Exam Covers?
The EXIN EX0-001 exam covers topics related to the management of IT Service Management (ITSM). The topics covered include:
1. Service Strategy: This topic covers the design and implementation of service strategies in order to meet customer needs. It also covers the development of service portfolios, service catalogues, and service agreements.
2. Service Design: This topic covers the design of services and service components, including the design of service processes, service architectures, service transition, and service operations.
3. Service Transition: This topic covers the transition of services from the design stage to the live environment. It also covers the management of change and the transition of services into the live environment.
4. Service Operation: This topic covers the day-to-day running of services, including the monitoring of services, incident management, problem management, access management, and service continuity management.
5. Continual Service Improvement: This topic covers the continual improvement
What are the Sample Questions of Exin EX0-001 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the ITIL framework?
2. What is the difference between a service level agreement and a service level requirement?
3. How can a service provider ensure that their services are delivered according to customer expectations?
4. What are the different types of service management processes?
5. What are the key principles of service management?
6. How can service level objectives be measured and monitored?
7. What are the different types of service delivery models?
8. What are the common challenges associated with service management?
9. What are the benefits of using ITIL best practices?
10. What is the purpose of the Change Management process?
How to Open Test Engine .dumpsarena Files
Use FREE DumpsArena Test Engine player to open .dumpsarena files
DumpsArena.com has a remarkable success record. We're confident of our products and provide a no hassle refund policy.
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.