EX0-003 Exam Dumps - Managing Successful Programmes Foundation
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for EX0-003 Exam Success!
Exam Code: EX0-003
Exam Name: Managing Successful Programmes Foundation
Certification Provider: Exin
Certification Exam Name: MSP Foundation Certificate in Programme Management
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
EX0-003: Managing Successful Programmes Foundation Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 24, 2024
Latest 112 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
Exin EX0-003 Exam FAQs
Introduction of Exin EX0-003 Exam!
The EXIN EX0-003 exam is a certification exam for IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000. It is designed to assess a candidate's knowledge and understanding of the IT Service Management standards as defined by ISO/IEC 20000. Candidates who pass the exam will be awarded the EXIN IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
What is the Duration of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The EX0-003 ITIL Foundation Exam has a duration of 60 minutes.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in Exin EX0-003 Exam?
There are a total of 40 questions on the EXIN EX0-003 Exam.
What is the Passing Score for Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The passing score for the Exin EX0-003 exam is 65%, which is equivalent to a score of 26 out of 40 correct answers.
What is the Competency Level required for Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The required competency level for the Exin EX0-003 exam is Professional.
What is the Question Format of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The EXIN EX0-003 exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
How Can You Take Exin EX0-003 Exam?
EXIN EX0-003 is an ITIL Foundation certification exam. The exam can be taken online or in a testing center. To take the exam online, you will need to register for an account on the EXIN website and purchase the exam. Once you have purchased the exam, you will be able to access the exam from your account. To take the exam in a testing center, you will need to contact an EXIN-accredited testing center and arrange to take the exam.
What Language Exin EX0-003 Exam is Offered?
The EXIN EX0-003 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The cost of the EXIN EX0-003 exam is €125.
What is the Target Audience of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The target audience of the EXIN EX0-003 exam is IT professionals who want to demonstrate their ability to apply the principles and techniques used in IT service management. They should have a good understanding of the ITIL framework and IT service management best practices.
What is the Average Salary of Exin EX0-003 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for professionals with the EXIN EX0-003 certification is around $60,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
Exin offers practice tests for the EX0-003 ITIL Foundation exam. The practice tests are available through the Exin website, and can be accessed by logging in to the Exin portal and selecting the relevant exam.
What is the Recommended Experience for Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The recommended experience for taking the Exin EX0-003 exam is having knowledge in the field of IT service management and ITIL best practices. Candidates should have a basic understanding of the ITIL framework, as well as an understanding of IT service management processes, such as Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management. Candidates should also have an understanding of ITIL processes and the service lifecycle.
What are the Prerequisites of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The prerequisites for the EXIN EX0-003 exam are an understanding of ITIL, IT service management and the ITIL service lifecycle. Additionally, knowledge of the ITIL Foundation certification would be beneficial.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The expected retirement date of the EXIN EX0-003 exam is not available on an official website. However, you may contact EXIN customer service for more information.
What is the Difficulty Level of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The difficulty level of the EXIN EX0-003 exam is medium.
What is the Roadmap / Track of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
The certification roadmap for the Exin EX0-003 exam consists of the following steps:
1. Register for the EX0-003 exam.
2. Prepare for the exam by studying the exam objectives and related topics.
3. Take the exam and receive your score.
4. If you pass the exam, you will receive your EX0-003 certification.
5. Maintain your certification by completing continuing education requirements.
What are the Topics Exin EX0-003 Exam Covers?
The EXIN EX0-003 exam covers the following topics:
1. IT Service Management (ITSM): This section covers the fundamentals of IT Service Management and the ITIL framework. It also covers the principles of service design, service transition, service operations, and continual service improvement.
2. Service Strategy: This section covers the concepts of service strategy, service portfolio management, service portfolio design, and service portfolio implementation.
3. Service Design: This section covers the concepts of service design, service level management, service catalog management, and service design processes.
4. Service Transition: This section covers the concepts of service transition, change management, release and deployment management, and service transition processes.
5. Service Operations: This section covers the concepts of service operations, incident management, problem management, access management, and service operations processes.
6. Continual Service Improvement: This section covers the concepts of continual service improvement, service measurement,
What are the Sample Questions of Exin EX0-003 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the ITIL framework?
2. What is the difference between Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs)?
3. What are the four stages of the service lifecycle?
4. What is the purpose of the Configuration Management Database (CMDB)?
5. What is the purpose of the Change Management process?
6. What is the purpose of the Release Management process?
7. What is the purpose of the Service Desk?
8. What is the purpose of the Service Level Management process?
9. What is the purpose of the Capacity Management process?
10. What is the purpose of the Availability Management process?
IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000 (ITSM20F.EN)
PRINCE2 Foundation (by Exin)
EXIN BCS Service Integration and Management
Management of Value® Foundation
PRINCE2 Foundation (PR2F)
Managing Successful Programmes Foundation (EX0-003)
ITIL Foundation (V4)
Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002
TMap NEXT Test Engineer (EX0-113)
ITIL Foundation Certification - IT Service Management
TMap Next Foundation
Information Security Management Professional based on ISO/IEC 27001
SCNP Strategic Infrastructure Security
EXIN DevOps Foundation
Business Information Management Foundation
Agile Scrum Foundation
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.