Series-7 Exam Dumps - General Securities Representative Qualification Examination (GS)
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for Series-7 Exam Success!
Exam Code: Series-7
Exam Name: General Securities Representative Qualification Examination (GS)
Certification Provider: FINRA
Corresponding Certifications: General Securities Representative , General Securities Representative
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
Series-7: General Securities Representative Qualification Examination (GS) Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Mar 24, 2023
Latest 400 Questions & Answers
Training Course 13 Lectures (2 Hours) - Course Overview
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Download FREE Test Engine Player
PDF, Test Engine & Training Course Bundle
Printable PDF & Test Engine Bundle
Test Engine File for 3 devices
Printable Premium PDF only
What is in the Premium File?
FINRA Series-7 Exam FAQs
Introduction of FINRA Series-7 Exam!
The FINRA Series 7 exam is a test administered by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) that assesses the competency of an individual to perform the roles of a general securities representative. It is the most comprehensive securities exam in the United States and covers a wide range of topics, including stocks, bonds, options, municipal securities, direct participation programs, investment companies, retirement plans, and customer accounts. Individuals who pass the Series 7 exam are eligible to become registered representatives of broker-dealers and are able to buy, sell, and trade securities.
What is the Duration of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The FINRA Series 7 exam is a six-hour exam consisting of 260 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The FINRA Series-7 Exam consists of 125 multiple-choice questions.
What is the Passing Score for FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The passing score for the FINRA Series 7 exam is 72%.
What is the Competency Level required for FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The minimum competency level required to pass the FINRA Series-7 exam is General Securities Representative (GS). To be eligible to take the exam, applicants must have successfully completed SIE and/or FINRA's General Securities Representative Qualification Examination (Series 7) and obtained a passing score.
What is the Question Format of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The FINRA Series 7 exam consists of 125 multiple-choice questions, of which 100 are scored and 25 are unscored. The questions are divided into four sections: New Accounts, Options, Corporate Securities, and Direct Participation Programs.
How Can You Take FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The FINRA Series 7 exam is a comprehensive exam that must be taken in person at a Prometric Testing Center. The exam is administered via computer and consists of 250 multiple-choice questions. To register for the exam, you must first submit a Form U4 to FINRA. Once you have been approved, you will be able to register for the exam online.
What Language FINRA Series-7 Exam is Offered?
The FINRA Series 7 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The cost of the FINRA Series 7 exam is $245.
What is the Target Audience of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The target audience of the FINRA Series-7 Exam is individuals who wish to become a General Securities Representative. This includes individuals who wish to engage in the sale of securities and other financial products, as well as those who wish to supervise and manage the activities of other securities representatives.
What is the Average Salary of FINRA Series-7 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for someone with a FINRA Series 7 certification is approximately $85,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) is the organization that administers the Series 7 exam. They provide the testing materials and administer the exam at their approved testing centers.
What is the Recommended Experience for FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The recommended experience for the FINRA Series 7 exam is four years of experience in the securities industry, including two years of direct supervisory experience in the areas of securities activities. The experience must be in a registered securities firm, bank, or other financial institution.
What are the Prerequisites of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The Prerequisite for FINRA Series-7 Exam is to have a valid FINRA Series-6 or Series-7 license and to have worked in the securities industry for at least four months in the past three years.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The FINRA website has a page dedicated to the Series 7 exam, which includes information about the exam's content outline, registration process, and expiration date. The current expiration date is June 30, 2021.
What is the Difficulty Level of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
The FINRA Series 7 exam is considered to be one of the most difficult exams in the financial services industry. It is designed to assess the competency of an individual to perform the duties of a General Securities Representative. The exam consists of 250 multiple-choice questions, and the passing score is 70%.
What is the Roadmap / Track of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
1. Become a Registered Representative: To become a registered representative, you must pass the FINRA Series 7 exam.
2. Take the FINRA Series 7 Exam: The FINRA Series 7 exam is a six-hour, 250-question multiple-choice exam that covers topics such as securities products, trading, and regulatory requirements.
3. Get Licensed: After passing the Series 7 exam, you must register with FINRA and apply for a license.
4. Maintain Your License: To maintain your license, you must complete continuing education courses every three years.
What are the Topics FINRA Series-7 Exam Covers?
The FINRA Series 7 exam is a test of general securities representative knowledge and is required for individuals who wish to become registered representatives of broker-dealers. The exam consists of 250 multiple-choice questions, of which 10 are experimental questions that do not count towards the final score. The exam covers six primary topics:
1. Economic Factors and Business Information: This section tests the examinee's understanding of the economic environment and the factors that influence the securities market. It also covers the knowledge of financial statements and the ability to interpret them.
2. Securities Markets: This section covers the different types of securities markets, their participants, and the roles they play in the buying and selling of securities.
3. Investment Securities: This section covers the different types of investment securities and the features and risks associated with each.
4. Customer Accounts: This section covers the different types of customer accounts, customer suitability, customer protection, and customer transactions.
What are the Sample Questions of FINRA Series-7 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the FINRA Series 7 exam?
2. What are the topics covered in the FINRA Series 7 exam?
3. What are the requirements for taking the FINRA Series 7 exam?
4. What is the passing score for the FINRA Series 7 exam?
5. What are the different types of orders that can be placed on the stock market?
6. How do you calculate the cost of a security?
7. What is the difference between a market order and a limit order?
8. How do you calculate the margin requirement for a security?
9. What is the purpose of a prospectus?
10. What are the responsibilities of a registered representative?
How to Open Test Engine .dumpsarena Files
Use FREE DumpsArena Test Engine player to open .dumpsarena files
DumpsArena.com has a remarkable success record. We're confident of our products and provide a no hassle refund policy.
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.