Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Dumps - Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
Professional-Cloud-Developer: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Nov 28, 2023
Latest 248 Questions & Answers
Training Course 241 Lectures (20 Hours) - Course Overview
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
PDF, Test Engine & Training Course Bundle
Printable PDF & Test Engine Bundle
Test Engine File for 3 devices
Printable Premium PDF only
What is in the Premium File?
Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam FAQs
Introduction of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam!
Google Professional-Cloud-Developer is a certification exam for the Google Cloud Platform. The exam tests a candidate's ability to design, develop, manage, and administer Google Cloud Platform applications and services. The exam covers topics such as Google Cloud Platform Architecture, Identity and Security, Deployment and Management, Data Storage and Databases, Networking, and Application Services.
What is the Duration of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam is a two-hour exam consisting of multiple-choice and multiple-select questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
There are a total of 80 questions in the Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam.
What is the Passing Score for Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The passing score for the Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam is 75%.
What is the Competency Level required for Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam requires a Competency Level of Advanced.
What is the Question Format of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam consists of multiple-choice and multiple-select questions.
How Can You Take Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The Google Professional Cloud Developer Exam is available in both online and in-person testing centers. To take the exam online, you will need to create an account with Google Cloud Platform and purchase the exam. Once you have done this, you will be able to access the exam and take it at your convenience. To take the exam in-person, you will need to register for the exam at a testing center near you. You will need to bring a valid form of identification with you to the testing center. Once you have arrived, you will be given instructions on how to take the exam.
What Language Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam is Offered?
Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The cost of the Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam is $200 USD.
What is the Target Audience of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The target audience for the Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam is experienced cloud developers who have at least one year of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud Platform. This exam is designed to assess the ability of experienced cloud developers to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, and scalable cloud-based applications and services on Google Cloud Platform.
What is the Average Salary of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a Google Professional Cloud Developer is $128,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam can be taken at any Pearson VUE or Kryterion Testing Center. You will need to register for the exam in advance and provide a valid form of identification to take the exam.
What is the Recommended Experience for Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
Google recommends that you have at least three years of industry experience in developing and managing solutions using GCP. Additionally, you should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Cloud architecture
• Application development
• Data storage
• Big data
• Machine learning
What are the Prerequisites of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The prerequisite for the Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam is to have a working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services and their application in a business environment. Candidates should have experience with designing and managing solutions on Google Cloud Platform, as well as experience with developing, managing, and optimizing cloud solutions. Additionally, candidates should have experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, such as Java, Python, or Go.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The official website for Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam is https://cloud.google.com/certification/guides/cloud-developer/. You can find the expected retirement date on the page.
What is the Difficulty Level of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The difficulty level of the Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam is considered to be moderate. The exam consists of multiple choice and multiple-select questions, and it is designed to assess a candidate's knowledge and skills in developing applications and managing data solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
What is the Roadmap / Track of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
The certification roadmap for the Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam includes the following steps:
1. Understand the exam objectives: Review the exam objectives to understand the topics that will be covered on the exam.
2. Prepare for the exam: Use the official Google Cloud Platform (GCP) training courses and resources to prepare for the exam.
3. Take the exam: Register for and take the Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam.
4. Receive your certification: After you pass the exam, you will receive your Google Professional-Cloud-Developer certification.
What are the Topics Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Covers?
The Google Professional-Cloud-Developer exam covers the following topics:
1. Designing and Planning a Cloud Solution Architecture: This topic covers the design and planning of an appropriate cloud solution architecture, including the selection of appropriate cloud technologies and services.
2. Managing and Providing Cloud Solutions: This topic covers the management and provisioning of cloud solutions, including the use of appropriate tools and techniques.
3. Ensuring Successful Operation of Cloud Solutions: This topic covers the successful operation of cloud solutions, including the use of appropriate monitoring and logging tools and techniques.
4. Configuring Access and Security: This topic covers the configuration of access and security for cloud solutions, including the use of appropriate authentication and authorization mechanisms.
5. Analyzing and Optimizing Technical and Business Processes: This topic covers the analysis and optimization of technical and business processes, including the use of appropriate tools and techniques.
What are the Sample Questions of Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam?
1. What are the various programming languages available for developing applications on Google Cloud Platform?
2. How do you create a Cloud Storage bucket using the gsutil command-line tool?
3. How do you configure a Cloud SQL instance to use the MySQL database engine?
4. What is the purpose of the Google Cloud Platform Identity and Access Management (IAM) service?
5. How do you deploy an application to App Engine using the command-line interface?
6. What are the benefits of using Cloud Spanner for data storage and analysis?
7. How do you create a Compute Engine virtual machine using the Cloud Console?
8. What is the purpose of the Cloud Dataflow service?
9. How do you optimize an application's performance using Google Cloud Platform services?
10. What are the considerations for designing a secure and reliable application architecture on Google Cloud Platform?
Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
Looker Business AnalystExam
G Suite Certification
Google AdWords Fundamentals
Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer
Looker LookML Developer Exam
Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Google LookML Developer
Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Google Cloud Certified - Professional Google Workspace Administrator
Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Database Engineer
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.