HPE6-A73 Exam Dumps - Aruba Certified Switching Professional Exam
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for HPE6-A73 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
HPE6-A73: Aruba Certified Switching Professional Exam Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Dec 05, 2023
Latest 100 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
HP HPE6-A73 Exam FAQs
Introduction of HP HPE6-A73 Exam!
The HPE6-A73 exam is an Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) certification exam that tests and validates a candidate's skills and knowledge in using Aruba switches to deploy, manage and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks.
What is the Duration of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The HP HPE6-A73 exam is a 90-minute exam consisting of 60-70 questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
There are a total of 65 questions in the HP HPE6-A73 exam.
What is the Passing Score for HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The passing score for the HP HPE6-A73 exam is 675 out of 900.
What is the Competency Level required for HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The minimum competency level required to pass the HPE6-A73 exam is Associate, which is represented by the letter A.
What is the Question Format of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The HP HPE6-A73 exam consists of multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, and simulation-based questions.
How Can You Take HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The HP HPE6-A73 exam can be taken online or in a testing center. To take the exam online, you will need to register on the HP website and purchase the exam. Once you have purchased the exam, you will be given access to the online exam platform where you will be able to complete the exam. To take the exam in a testing center, you will need to locate a testing center that offers the HP HPE6-A73 exam and register for the exam. You will then be given a date and time to attend the exam at the testing center.
What Language HP HPE6-A73 Exam is Offered?
The HPE6-A73 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The cost of the HPE6-A73 exam is $125 USD.
What is the Target Audience of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The target audience for the HP HPE6-A73 exam is IT professionals who have experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting Aruba wired and wireless networks. This includes network administrators, engineers, and consultants who are looking to demonstrate their expertise in Aruba network solutions.
What is the Average Salary of HP HPE6-A73 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for someone with HP HPE6-A73 certification is around $88,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
You can take practice tests for the HP HPE6-A73 exam from the HPE Learning Center. You can also find practice tests from third-party providers such as PrepAway, ExamSnap, and ExamCollection.
What is the Recommended Experience for HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The recommended experience for the HP HPE6-A73 exam is a minimum of two years of experience in designing, implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting Aruba wired and wireless networks. Candidates should also have a working knowledge of ArubaOS, Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba Instant, ArubaOS-Switch, Aruba ClearPass, Aruba AirWave, and Aruba Central.
What are the Prerequisites of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The HPE6-A73 exam is an Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) certification exam. To be eligible to take the exam, you must have at least 6 months of experience with Aruba switching products and technologies. You must also have a valid Aruba certification or equivalent experience.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The expected retirement date of HP HPE6-A73 exam is not available on any official website. However, you can contact the HP certification team directly for more information.
What is the Difficulty Level of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The difficulty level of the HP HPE6-A73 exam is considered to be moderate.
What is the Roadmap / Track of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
The certification roadmap for the HPE6-A73 exam is as follows:
1. Complete the HPE6-A73 Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) certification exam.
2. Complete the HPE6-A70 Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certification exam.
3. Complete the HPE6-A71 Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification exam.
4. Complete the HPE6-A72 Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) certification exam.
5. Complete the HPE6-A73 Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) certification exam.
6. Earn the HPE6-A73 Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) certification.
What are the Topics HP HPE6-A73 Exam Covers?
The HP HPE6-A73 exam covers the following topics:
1. Network Fundamentals: This section covers the fundamentals of networking, such as IP addressing, routing, switching, and wireless technologies.
2. Aruba Network Technologies: This section covers topics related to Aruba network technologies, such as ArubaOS, Aruba Instant, Aruba Mobility Controllers, and Aruba Access Points.
3. Security and Network Management: This section covers topics related to security, such as authentication, authorization, and encryption. It also covers network management topics, such as network monitoring and troubleshooting.
4. Designing and Deploying Aruba Networks: This section covers topics related to designing and deploying Aruba networks, such as network topologies, network design principles, and network implementation.
5. Troubleshooting and Optimizing Aruba Networks: This section covers topics related to troubleshooting and optimizing Aruba networks, such as performance
What are the Sample Questions of HP HPE6-A73 Exam?
1. What is the maximum transmission unit (MTU) size for an HPE6-A73 Ethernet connection?
2. How do you configure an HPE6-A73 switch to support VLANs?
3. What is the maximum number of VLANs that an HPE6-A73 switch can support?
4. What is the difference between a Layer 2 and Layer 3 switch?
5. How do you configure an HPE6-A73 switch to support Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)?
6. What is the purpose of using port mirroring on an HPE6-A73 switch?
7. How do you configure an HPE6-A73 switch to support Quality of Service (QoS)?
8. What is the purpose of using Access Control Lists (ACLs) on an HPE6-A73 switch?
9. How do you configure an HPE6-A73 switch
Aruba Certified Design Associate Exam
HP Scanjet N9120
Selling HP Business Personal Systems Hardware 2020
Aruba Certified Edge Professional Exam
Designing Aruba Solutions
Using HPE AI and Machine Learning
Aruba Certified Design Expert Written Exam
HPE Compute Solutions
Selling HP Supplies 2020
Aruba Certified Switching Professional Exam
HPE Edge-to-Cloud Solutions
Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions
Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert Written Exam
Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate Exam
Delta - HPE Storage Solutions
HPE Storage Solutions
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.