H13-629 Exam Dumps - HCIE-Storage (Written)
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for H13-629 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
H13-629: HCIE-Storage (Written) Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Sep 22, 2023
Latest 364 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
Huawei H13-629 Exam FAQs
Introduction of Huawei H13-629 Exam!
The Huawei H13-629 exam is an assessment of your knowledge and skills related to Huawei's HCIE-Storage (Huawei Certified ICT Expert-Storage) certification program. The exam covers topics such as storage networking, storage management, and storage security.
What is the Duration of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The Huawei H13-629 exam is a 90-minute exam consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in Huawei H13-629 Exam?
There are a total of 125 questions in the Huawei H13-629 exam.
What is the Passing Score for Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The passing score required for the Huawei H13-629 exam is 600 out of 1000.
What is the Competency Level required for Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The Huawei H13-629 exam requires a Competency Level of Intermediate.
What is the Question Format of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The Huawei H13-629 exam consists of multiple choice questions, drag and drop questions, simulation questions, and fill in the blank questions.
How Can You Take Huawei H13-629 Exam?
Huawei H13-629 exams can be taken either online or in a testing center. To take the exam online, you will need to register for the exam on the Huawei website and then pay the exam fee. Once payment is received, you will be given access to the exam and will be able to take the exam at your own convenience. To take the exam in a testing center, you will need to register for the exam at the testing center and pay the exam fee. You will then be given a date and time to take the exam in the testing center.
What Language Huawei H13-629 Exam is Offered?
Huawei H13-629 exam is offered in the English language.
What is the Cost of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The Huawei H13-629 exam is offered at a cost of $150 USD.
What is the Target Audience of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The target audience for the Huawei H13-629 exam is IT professionals who are looking to obtain their HCIE-Storage certification. This exam is designed to assess a candidate's knowledge and skills in the storage field, including storage system architecture, storage resource management, storage security, storage performance optimization, and storage troubleshooting.
What is the Average Salary of Huawei H13-629 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for Huawei H13-629 certified professionals is around $90,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
Huawei offers the H13-629 exam through its authorized training partners. These partners are authorized to provide the exam and can provide testing services for it.
What is the Recommended Experience for Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The recommended experience for Huawei H13-629 exam is at least two years of experience in Huawei Certified ICT Professional-Storage or Huawei Certified ICT Professional-Cloud. Candidates should also have a good understanding of storage and cloud computing technologies, as well as a good understanding of the Huawei Storage and Cloud products.
What are the Prerequisites of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The Huawei H13-629 exam requires candidates to have at least five years of experience in the telecommunications industry and a minimum of three years of experience in Huawei technologies. Additionally, familiarity with the Huawei routing and switching products and technology is recommended.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The official website for Huawei H13-629 exam is the Huawei Certification website. You can find the expected retirement date for the exam on the website. Here is the link: https://www.huaweicertification.com/exam/H13-629.html
What is the Difficulty Level of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The difficulty level of Huawei H13-629 exam is medium.
What is the Roadmap / Track of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
The certification roadmap for Huawei H13-629 exam is as follows:
1. Complete the HCIE-Storage (Written) H13-629 exam.
2. Complete the HCIE-Storage (Lab) H13-629 exam.
3. Complete the HCIE-Data Center (Written) H13-629 exam.
4. Complete the HCIE-Data Center (Lab) H13-629 exam.
5. Complete the HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) H13-629 exam.
6. Complete the HCIE-Cloud Computing (Lab) H13-629 exam.
7. Complete the HCIE-Cloud Security (Written) H13-629 exam.
8. Complete the HCIE-Cloud Security (Lab) H13-629 exam.
9. Complete the HCIE-Big Data (Written) H13-629 exam.
10. Complete the
What are the Topics Huawei H13-629 Exam Covers?
The Huawei H13-629 exam covers the following topics:
1. Network Technologies: This section covers the basics of networking, such as Ethernet, IP addressing, routing protocols, switching, and security.
2. Huawei Cloud Computing: This section covers the fundamentals of cloud computing, including cloud architecture, virtualization, storage, network, and security.
3. Huawei Data Center: This section covers the fundamentals of data center design, including server, storage, and network architecture, as well as management and security.
4. Huawei Network Management: This section covers the fundamentals of network management, including network monitoring, performance management, and troubleshooting.
5. Huawei Security: This section covers the fundamentals of security, including authentication, encryption, and access control.
What are the Sample Questions of Huawei H13-629 Exam?
1. What is Huawei's CloudEngine 6800 Series switch?
2. What are the benefits of using Huawei's virtualization technology?
3. How do you configure a VLAN on the Huawei CloudEngine 6800 Series switch?
4. What are the advantages of using the Huawei CloudEngine 6800 Series switch for data center networks?
5. How does the Huawei CloudEngine 6800 Series switch support high availability?
6. What security features are available on the Huawei CloudEngine 6800 Series switch?
7. How does the Huawei CloudEngine 6800 Series switch support QoS?
8. How do you troubleshoot a problem with the Huawei CloudEngine 6800 Series switch?
9. What are the different management options available for the Huawei CloudEngine 6800 Series switch?
10. How do you monitor the performance of the Huawei CloudEngine 6800 Series switch?
HCIE-Security (Written) V2.0
HCDA - OWS Developer
HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology V1.0
Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
HCS-5G RAN V1.0
Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate- Data Center Facility
Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate-Storage-ENU
HCIA-Data Center Facility V2.0
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.