C2090-616 Exam Dumps - DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for C2090-616 Exam Success!
Exam Code: C2090-616
Exam Name: DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW
Certification Provider: IBM
Certification Exam Name: IBM Analytics Platform
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
C2090-616: DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW Study Material and Test Engine
Note: IBM C2090-616 (DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW) will not receive any new updates.
63 Questions & Answers
What is in the Premium File?
IBM C2090-616 Exam FAQs
Introduction of IBM C2090-616 Exam!
IBM C2090-616 is an IBM Certified Database Administrator for DB2 11.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows certification exam. It tests a candidate's knowledge and skills in the areas of installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of DB2 11.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
What is the Duration of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The duration of the IBM C2090-616 exam is 90 minutes.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in IBM C2090-616 Exam?
There are 60 questions in the IBM C2090-616 exam.
What is the Passing Score for IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The passing score for the IBM C2090-616 exam is 70%.
What is the Competency Level required for IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The IBM C2090-616 exam requires a basic competency level in the areas of installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of IBM DB2 11.1.
What is the Question Format of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
IBM C2090-616 exam consists of multiple-choice questions.
How Can You Take IBM C2090-616 Exam?
IBM C2090-616 exam is available in both online and in-person testing center formats. The online version of the exam is administered through Pearson VUE, while the in-person version is administered through Prometric. The exam is a multiple-choice exam consisting of 60 questions and has a time limit of 90 minutes.
What Language IBM C2090-616 Exam is Offered?
IBM C2090-616 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The cost of the IBM C2090-616 exam is $200 USD.
What is the Target Audience of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The target audience of the IBM C2090-616 Exam is experienced data professionals and developers who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in developing and managing IBM DB2 11.1 databases.
What is the Average Salary of IBM C2090-616 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for professionals who have earned the IBM C2090-616 certification is around $90,000 per year. However, salaries may vary based on experience, location, and other factors.
Who are the Testing Providers of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
IBM provides testing for the C2090-616 exam through its IBM Certified Database Administrator - DB2 11.1 for z/OS certification program. The exam is administered by Pearson VUE, a third-party testing provider.
What is the Recommended Experience for IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The best way to prepare for the IBM C2090-616 exam is by taking an instructor-led course. In addition to the instructor-led course, there are several self-study guides and practice exams available to help you prepare for the exam. Additionally, it is recommended to gain hands-on experience with IBM Information Server and IBM DataStage.
What are the Prerequisites of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The IBM C2090-616 exam does not have any specific prerequisites. However, it is recommended that candidates have experience in working with IBM DB2 10.5, IBM DB2 10.1, and IBM DB2 9.7, and a basic understanding of SQL.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The official website to check the expected retirement date of the IBM C2090-616 exam is:
What is the Difficulty Level of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The difficulty level of the IBM C2090-616 exam varies depending on the individual taking the exam. Generally speaking, the exam is considered to be of moderate difficulty.
What is the Roadmap / Track of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
The IBM C2090-616 exam is a certification track and roadmap for IBM Certified Database Administrator (DB2 10.5). This certification validates the skills and knowledge required to install, configure, and maintain a DB2 10.5 database. The exam consists of five sections: Database Administration, Database Security, Database Performance, Database Availability, and Database Recovery. The exam is designed to measure the candidate’s ability to install, configure, and maintain DB2 10.5 databases.
What are the Topics IBM C2090-616 Exam Covers?
The IBM C2090-616 exam covers the following topics:
1. IBM DB2 11.1 Fundamentals: This section covers the fundamentals of IBM DB2 11.1, such as installation, configuration, and administration.
2. SQL and XML: This section covers the basics of SQL and XML, including data manipulation, data definition, and query language.
3. Data Security and Auditing: This section covers the fundamentals of data security and auditing, including encryption, authentication, and authorization.
4. Performance Tuning and Optimization: This section covers the basics of performance tuning and optimization, including indexing, query optimization, and storage optimization.
5. Backup and Recovery: This section covers the fundamentals of backup and recovery, including backup strategies, recovery strategies, and disaster recovery.
6. High Availability and Disaster Recovery: This section covers the fundamentals of high availability and disaster recovery, including replication, clustering,
What are the Sample Questions of IBM C2090-616 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the DB2 Performance Expert?
2. How can DB2 Performance Expert be used to monitor the performance of a DB2 database?
3. What is the difference between DB2 Performance Expert and DB2 Performance Monitor?
4. What are the best practices for using DB2 Performance Expert to tune a DB2 database?
5. What types of reports can be generated with DB2 Performance Expert?
6. How does DB2 Performance Expert help identify and resolve performance issues?
7. What are the different types of workloads that can be monitored with DB2 Performance Expert?
8. What are the benefits of using DB2 Performance Expert for database performance tuning?
9. What are the different settings available in DB2 Performance Expert?
10. How can DB2 Performance Expert be used to identify potential performance bottlenecks?
InfoSphere DataStage v11.3
IBM InfoSphere Optim for Distributed Systems v9.1
IBM Cloud Professional Sales Engineer v1
IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator V11
IBM Cloud Professional Architect v5
Cloud Pak for Integration v2021.4 Solution Architect
IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst
IBM Netezza Performance Server V11.x Administrator
IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.5.5 and Liberty Profile, System Administration
IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation v21.0.3 Administration
IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation v21.0.3 Solution Architect
IBM Datacap V9.0 Solution Designer
IBM Watson IoT Maximo Solutions Architect V1
IBM App Connect Enterprise V11 Solution Development
IBM Cloud Pak for Data v4.x Solution Architecture
IBM SPSS Modeler Professional v3
How to Open Test Engine .dumpsarena Files
Use FREE DumpsArena Test Engine player to open .dumpsarena files
DumpsArena.com has a remarkable success record. We're confident of our products and provide a no hassle refund policy.
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.