IIA-ACCA Exam Dumps - ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for IIA-ACCA Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
IIA-ACCA: ACCA CIA Challenge Exam Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Dec 09, 2023
Latest 604 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
IIA IIA-ACCA Exam FAQs
Introduction of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam!
The IIA-ACCA is an exam administered by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). It is designed to assess the knowledge and skills of internal auditors in the areas of risk assessment, control, auditing, and assurance. The IIA-ACCA is a three-part exam that covers topics such as internal audit methodologies, audit reporting standards, and fraud prevention.
What is the Duration of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The duration of the IIA-ACCA Exam is 3 hours.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
There is no single answer to this question as the number of questions in the IIA-ACCA exam can vary depending on the exam type and the exam syllabus. However, the approximate number of questions in the IIA-ACCA exam is around 120-150 questions.
What is the Passing Score for IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The passing score for the IIA IIA-ACCA exam is 72%.
What is the Competency Level required for IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The IIA-ACCA exam is designed to assess the knowledge and skills of experienced audit professionals. The competency level required is that of a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or an equivalent level of professional experience.
What is the Question Format of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The IIA-ACCA exam consists of multiple-choice questions, task-based simulations, and written communication tasks.
How Can You Take IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The IIA-ACCA exam is offered in both online and in-person formats. The online version of the exam is administered through the IIA's online testing platform, and the in-person version is administered at approved testing centers. The exam must be completed within 3 hours, and the exam fee is the same for both formats.
What Language IIA IIA-ACCA Exam is Offered?
The IIA-ACCA Exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The cost of the IIA-ACCA exam varies depending on the country in which you take the exam. In the United States, the exam costs $400. In the UK, the exam costs £280. In Australia, the exam costs AU$540.
What is the Target Audience of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The IIA-ACCA Exam is designed for professionals who are looking to gain or demonstrate knowledge and skills in the areas of internal audit, risk management, and control. It is suitable for internal auditors, risk managers, and other professionals who are looking to advance their career in the field of internal audit, risk management, and control.
What is the Average Salary of IIA IIA-ACCA Certified in the Market?
The average salary for someone with an IIA-ACCA certification varies depending on the job role and the country in which they are employed. Generally speaking, however, those with an IIA-ACCA certification can expect to earn an average salary of around $60,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The International Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is the official provider of the IIA-ACCA exam. The IIA offers the exam through its online testing platform, which can be accessed via the IIA website.
What is the Recommended Experience for IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The recommended experience for the IIA-ACCA exam is two years of professional experience in the field of internal audit. It is also recommended that candidates have a minimum of two years of experience in the areas of risk management, internal control, and financial management. Additionally, candidates should have a good understanding of the IIA's International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) and the Code of Ethics.
What are the Prerequisites of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The prerequisite for taking the IIA-ACCA exam is that you must have a minimum of two years of professional experience in the field of internal auditing. You must also have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a professional certification from an accredited professional organization.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The official website for the IIA-ACCA exam is www.accaglobal.com. You can find information about the expected retirement date of the exam on the website.
What is the Difficulty Level of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The difficulty level of the IIA IIA-ACCA exam varies depending on the type of exam taken. Generally speaking, the exams are designed to be challenging, but they are not impossible to pass. The difficulty level of the exam is based on the content, format, and complexity of the questions.
What is the Roadmap / Track of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
The certification roadmap for the IIA-ACCA Exam is as follows:
1. Complete the IIA-ACCA Foundation Exam.
2. Complete the IIA-ACCA Advanced Internal Auditing Exam.
3. Complete the IIA-ACCA Professional Internal Auditing Exam.
4. Complete the IIA-ACCA Certified Internal Auditor Exam.
5. Receive your IIA-ACCA certification.
6. Maintain your certification by completing continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
What are the Topics IIA IIA-ACCA Exam Covers?
The IIA-ACCA exam covers a range of topics related to internal audit, including:
1. Internal Audit Environment and Standards: This section covers the role of internal audit, its relationship to other assurance activities, and the standards and frameworks that govern internal audit.
2. Risk Management: This section covers the principles of risk management, including how to identify, assess, and manage risk.
3. Audit Planning and Execution: This section covers the process of planning and executing an audit, including the development of audit objectives, scope, and methodology.
4. Internal Control: This section covers the principles of internal control, including how to identify, assess, and monitor controls.
5. Data Analysis: This section covers the principles of data analysis, including how to analyze data for the purpose of audit.
6. Fraud Detection: This section covers the principles of fraud detection and prevention, including how to identify and investigate potential fraud.
What are the Sample Questions of IIA IIA-ACCA Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)?
2. What are the main components of the ISAs?
3. How do ISAs help ensure the quality of financial statements?
4. What is the role of the auditor in relation to the ISAs?
5. What is the difference between an audit risk assessment and an audit opinion?
6. How does the auditor use audit evidence to support an audit opinion?
7. What are the differences between an internal audit and an external audit?
8. What are the key considerations when planning an audit?
9. What is the purpose of an audit report?
10. What are the key components of an audit report?
Architecting Composite Applications and Services with TIBCO
Avaya Aura Contact Center Multimedia Implementation Exam
Red Hat Linux System Administration
SAP Certified Product Support Specialist - SAP Commerce Cloud
Acme Packet Certification Certification Exams Boot camp & Braindump
IoT Connected Safety and Security Account Manager
Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) Exam
Certified Financial Services Auditor
Essentials of Internal Auditing
Practice of Internal Auditing
CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®)
Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Certified Government Auditing Professional
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.