IIA-CFSA Exam Dumps - Certified Financial Services Auditor
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for IIA-CFSA Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
IIA-CFSA: Certified Financial Services Auditor Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 22, 2024
Latest 511 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
IIA IIA-CFSA Exam FAQs
Introduction of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam!
The IIA Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) examination is an assessment of the knowledge and skills required of a financial services auditor. The exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions and requires a score of at least 70% to pass. The questions focus on the topics of auditing standards and practices, risk assessment, audit planning and execution, and internal control. The exam also covers professional ethics, communication, and other related topics.
What is the Duration of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The IIA-CFSA exam is a two-hour, multiple-choice exam consisting of 150 questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
There are 150 questions in the IIA-CFSA exam.
What is the Passing Score for IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The passing score for the IIA IIA-CFSA exam is a minimum of 450 out of 800.
What is the Competency Level required for IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The IIA-CFSA exam is designed for professionals with at least three years of experience in the field of Internal Audit. Candidates should possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
What is the Question Format of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The IIA IIA-CFSA exam consists of multiple-choice and scenario-based questions.
How Can You Take IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
IIA-CFSA exams can be taken both online and in testing centers. Online exams are administered through the IIA's ExamOne platform, while testing center exams are administered through Pearson VUE.
What Language IIA IIA-CFSA Exam is Offered?
The IIA IIA-CFSA exam is offered in English only.
What is the Cost of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The IIA-CFSA exam costs $250 USD.
What is the Target Audience of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The target audience for the IIA IIA-CFSA Exam is internal auditors, risk managers, and compliance professionals who are looking to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in the field of financial services auditing.
What is the Average Salary of IIA IIA-CFSA Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) is around $75,000 per year. However, the salary range varies depending on the experience and the employer.
Who are the Testing Providers of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The International Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is the official provider of the Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) exam. Candidates must register and apply to take the exam through the IIA website.
What is the Recommended Experience for IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The recommended experience for the IIA IIA-CFSA exam is three to five years of experience in financial services audit. This experience should include knowledge of financial services regulations, risk management, and internal control systems. Additionally, the candidate should have a good understanding of the IIA's International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
What are the Prerequisites of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The IIA-CFSA exam requires that candidates have a minimum of five years of professional experience in the field of internal auditing and/or a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The official website to check the expected retirement date of IIA IIA-CFSA exam is https://na.theiia.org/certification/cfsa/Pages/default.aspx.
What is the Difficulty Level of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The IIA IIA-CFSA exam is considered to be of moderate difficulty level. It is designed to test the knowledge and skills of candidates who have a basic understanding of financial services auditing. The exam covers topics such as risk-based auditing, internal control, and data analytics. Candidates should have a solid understanding of the topics covered in order to be successful on the exam.
What is the Roadmap / Track of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
The certification roadmap for the IIA IIA-CFSA exam is as follows:
1. Complete the IIA Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) exam application and submit it to the IIA for approval.
2. Take and pass the IIA-CFSA exam.
3. Receive your IIA-CFSA certificate from the IIA.
4. Maintain your IIA-CFSA certification by completing the required continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
5. Renew your IIA-CFSA certification every three years.
What are the Topics IIA IIA-CFSA Exam Covers?
The Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) exam covers topics related to auditing and assurance services in the financial services industry. The topics include:
1. Auditing and Assurance Services: This section covers auditing standards, professional ethics, and the types of assurance services.
2. Risk Assessment and Internal Control: This section covers risk assessment and internal control concepts, including the COSO framework.
3. Financial Statement Auditing: This section covers the auditing of financial statements, including topics such as audit evidence, analytical procedures, and reporting.
4. Auditing Special Areas: This section covers auditing special areas, such as auditing related party transactions, derivatives, and investments.
5. Regulatory Environment: This section covers the regulatory environment, including topics such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Dodd-Frank Act.
6. Information Technology: This section covers information technology and its impact on the financial services
What are the Sample Questions of IIA IIA-CFSA Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the IIA's International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing?
2. What are the five components of the IIA's Definition of Internal Auditing?
3. What are the main responsibilities of a Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)?
4. What are the different types of risk assessment techniques used by CFSA?
5. How does a CFSA use the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to evaluate financial statements?
6. What are the key elements of the IIA's Code of Ethics for Certified Financial Services Auditors?
7. What is the role of a CFSA in identifying and addressing fraud risks?
8. What are the key elements of the IIA's Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP)?
9. How does a CFSA use the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (ISPPIA) to conduct a financial audit?
Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
SAP Certified Application AssociateSAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 1H/2022
Avaya Messaging Support Certified Exam
SAP Certified Application AssociateSAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core 1H/2022
Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
CMA Part 2: Strategic Financial Management Exam
Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) Exam
ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®)
Certified Financial Services Auditor
CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Essentials of Internal Auditing
Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Certified Government Auditing Professional
Practice of Internal Auditing
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.