IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Dumps - Certified Internal Auditor - Part 2, Conducting the Internal Audit Engagement
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
IIA-CIA-Part2: Certified Internal Auditor - Part 2, Conducting the Internal Audit Engagement Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Jun 08, 2023
Latest 748 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Download FREE Test Engine Player
What is in the Premium File?
IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam FAQs
Introduction of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam!
IIA-CIA-Part2 is a certification exam for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) credential. It is part of the three-part exam series for the CIA and tests a candidate's knowledge and understanding of risk management, control, and governance processes. This exam covers topics such as enterprise risk management, audit process management, financial reporting and control, and IT governance and security.
What is the Duration of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The IIA-CIA-Part2 exam is a three-hour exam consisting of 150 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
There are 125 questions on the IIA-CIA-Part2 exam.
What is the Passing Score for IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The passing score for the IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 exam is 600 out of 800.
What is the Competency Level required for IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The IIA-CIA-Part2 exam requires a minimum competency level of Intermediate.
What is the Question Format of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 exam consists of multiple-choice questions.
How Can You Take IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The IIA-CIA-Part2 exam can be taken either online or in a testing center. To take the exam online, you must register for the exam on the IIA website and then purchase the exam voucher. Once you have the voucher, you can log in to the IIA website and schedule a date and time to take the exam. To take the exam in a testing center, you must first register for the exam on the IIA website and then contact a testing center near you to schedule a date and time to take the exam.
What Language IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam is Offered?
The IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The IIA-CIA-Part2 exam is offered for a fee of $450 USD.
What is the Target Audience of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The target audience for the IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam is individuals who are seeking to become a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA). This exam is designed for experienced internal auditors who have a minimum of two years of professional experience in internal auditing and have a thorough understanding of the internal audit process.
What is the Average Salary of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a professional with an IIA-CIA-Part2 certification is around $90,000 per year. However, salaries can vary depending on the individual's experience and the company they work for.
Who are the Testing Providers of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The International Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is the official provider of the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam. The IIA offers the IIA-CIA-Part2 exam as part of the CIA certification program. To take the exam, you must register with the IIA and pay the applicable exam fee.
What is the Recommended Experience for IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The IIA recommends that individuals have at least three years of internal audit experience to be adequately prepared for the IIA-CIA-Part2 exam. This experience should include a minimum of 1,500 hours of internal auditing, including at least 500 hours of internal control auditing. Additionally, it is recommended that individuals have a working knowledge of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and the Code of Ethics.
What are the Prerequisites of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The Prerequisite for IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam is to have passed the IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The official website for IIA certification exams is: https://global.theiia.org/certification/Pages/Exam-Schedule.aspx. On this page, you can find the expected retirement date of the IIA-CIA-Part2 exam.
What is the Difficulty Level of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The difficulty level of the IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 exam varies depending on the individual. Generally speaking, the exam is considered to be moderately difficult. It is important to prepare for the exam by studying the material, taking practice tests, and familiarizing yourself with the exam format.
What is the Roadmap / Track of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
The certification roadmap for the IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam includes the following steps:
1. Complete the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part 2 Exam Preparation Course.
2. Register for the IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam.
3. Study for the IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam using the recommended books and resources.
4. Take the IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam.
5. Receive your IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam results and your Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part 2 Certificate.
What are the Topics IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam Covers?
The IIA-CIA-Part2 exam covers the following topics:
1. Governance, Risk, and Control: This topic covers the principles and practices of governance, risk management, and internal control. It includes topics such as the roles and responsibilities of the board of directors, the role of internal audit, risk assessment and management, and the design and implementation of internal control systems.
2. Information Technology: This topic covers the principles and practices of information technology and its applications in internal audit. It includes topics such as system security, systems development, operations, and data management.
3. Financial Management: This topic covers the principles and practices of financial management and its applications in internal audit. It includes topics such as financial statement analysis, cash management, and budgeting.
4. Performance Measurement: This topic covers the principles and practices of performance measurement and its applications in internal audit. It includes topics such as benchmarking, performance measurement systems, and
What are the Sample Questions of IIA IIA-CIA-Part2 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the Internal Audit Activity (IAA) in an organization?
2. What is the role of the Chief Audit Executive (CAE) in the IAA?
3. What are the components of an effective risk-based internal audit plan?
4. What are the key elements of an effective system of internal control?
5. What is the role of the internal auditor in evaluating management’s performance?
6. What are the principles of professional ethics that internal auditors should adhere to?
7. What techniques can be used to assess the effectiveness of internal controls?
8. How can the internal auditor use data analytics to improve audit effectiveness?
9. What is the purpose of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPIA)?
10. What are the key elements of an effective internal audit report?
Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM)
HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
TOGAF 9 Part 1
SAP Certified Application AssociateSAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
GIAC Certified Firewall Analyst
PRM Certification - Exam IV: Case Studies; Standards: Governance, Best Practices and Ethics
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
Certification in Control Self-Assessment
Certified Internal Auditor - Part 1, The Internal Audit Activity's Role in Governance, Risk, and Control
Certified Internal Auditor - Part 2, Conducting the Internal Audit Engagement
Certified Financial Services Auditor
Certified Internal Auditor - Part 3, Business Analysis and Information Technology
Certified Government Auditing Professional
Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) Exam
ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
How to Open Test Engine .dumpsarena Files
Use FREE DumpsArena Test Engine player to open .dumpsarena files
DumpsArena.com has a remarkable success record. We're confident of our products and provide a no hassle refund policy.
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.