IIBA-AAC Exam Dumps - IIBA Agile Analysis Certification
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for IIBA-AAC Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
IIBA-AAC: IIBA Agile Analysis Certification Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 25, 2024
Latest 85 Questions & Answers
Training Course 42 Lectures (5 Hours) - Course Overview
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
PDF, Test Engine & Training Course Bundle
Printable PDF & Test Engine Bundle
Test Engine File for 3 devices
Printable Premium PDF only
What is in the Premium File?
IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam FAQs
Introduction of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam!
The IIBA-AAC is an exam administered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). It is a certification exam for professionals who wish to become certified in the areas of Business Analysis, Agile Analysis, and Business Architecture. The exam consists of multiple-choice questions and covers topics such as Business Analysis Fundamentals, Agile Analysis, Business Architecture, and Project Management.
What is the Duration of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The IIBA-AAC exam is a two-hour exam consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
There are a total of 120 questions on the IIBA IIBA-AAC exam.
What is the Passing Score for IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The IIBA-AAC exam has a passing score of 60%.
What is the Competency Level required for IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The Competency Level required for IIBA IIBA-AAC exam is a minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis and at least 700 hours of verified business analysis work experience (equivalent to 1 year of full-time work).
What is the Question Format of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The IIBA IIBA-AAC exam consists of multiple-choice and scenario-based questions.
How Can You Take IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The IIBA-AAC exam can be taken either online or in a testing center. The online version of the exam is administered through the IIBA website and requires the use of a computer with an internet connection. The testing center version of the exam is administered through Pearson VUE, a third-party testing service. To take the exam in a testing center, you will need to register for an exam appointment with Pearson VUE.
What Language IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam is Offered?
The IIBA-AAC Exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The cost of the IIBA-AAC exam is $250 USD.
What is the Target Audience of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The target audience of the IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam is business analysts who have the necessary knowledge and skills to demonstrate their ability to apply the BABOK Guide in a real-world setting. It is also suitable for those who are looking to become certified business analysts.
What is the Average Salary of IIBA IIBA-AAC Certified in the Market?
The average salary for someone with an IIBA IIBA-AAC certification is approximately $80,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The IIBA-AAC exam is administered by Pearson VUE. Pearson VUE is an international testing provider that offers a variety of certification exams. To register for the exam, you will need to create an account with Pearson VUE and purchase an exam voucher. Once you have purchased the voucher, you can schedule your exam at a Pearson VUE testing center.
What is the Recommended Experience for IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The recommended experience for the IIBA IIBA-AAC exam is three to five years of professional experience in the field of Business Analysis. This experience should include activities such as requirements gathering, process modelling, solution assessment, and stakeholder management.
What are the Prerequisites of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The Prerequisite for IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam is that the candidate must have a minimum of two years of professional experience in business analysis. The candidate must also possess the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation or have completed the IIBA® Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™).
What is the Expected Retirement Date of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The expected retirement date of the IIBA IIBA-AAC exam can be found on the IIBA website here: https://www.iiba.org/certification/certification-exam-retirement-dates.aspx
What is the Difficulty Level of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The difficulty level of the IIBA IIBA-AAC exam is considered to be moderate. It is an open-book exam, so having a good understanding of the topics covered in the exam will be beneficial.
What is the Roadmap / Track of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
The certification roadmap for the IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam consists of the following steps:
1. Become a member of the IIBA: You must become a member of the IIBA in order to register for the IIBA-AAC Exam.
2. Prepare for the Exam: You must prepare for the exam by studying the IIBA-AAC Exam Content Outline and taking practice tests.
3. Register for the Exam: Once you have studied and feel ready, you can register for the exam.
4. Take the Exam: You will take the exam at a Prometric Testing Center.
5. Receive your Results: Once you have completed the exam, you will receive your results.
6. Receive your Certificate: If you pass the exam, you will receive your IIBA-AAC Certificate.
What are the Topics IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam Covers?
The IIBA IIBA-AAC exam covers the following topics:
1. Business Analysis Core Concepts: This topic covers the fundamentals of business analysis, including the definition, purpose, and principles of business analysis. It also covers the roles and responsibilities of business analysts, the skills and competencies required to be successful, and the importance of business analysis in the organization.
2. Requirements Elicitation and Analysis: This topic covers the process of gathering and analyzing the requirements of a project. It includes techniques for understanding the needs of stakeholders, determining the scope of the project, and analyzing the business requirements.
3. Requirements Management and Communication: This topic covers the process of managing and communicating the requirements of a project. It includes techniques for documenting and tracking requirements, as well as techniques for communicating with stakeholders.
4. Solution Evaluation: This topic covers the process of evaluating the proposed solutions to a project. It includes techniques for evaluating the effectiveness of the solutions,
What are the Sample Questions of IIBA IIBA-AAC Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (IIBA-AAC)?
2. What techniques and tools are used to support an agile analysis approach?
3. What is the difference between a Scrum Master and a Product Owner?
4. How can a Business Analyst ensure that their analysis meets the needs of the customer?
5. What are the key principles of Agile Analysis?
6. How can a Business Analyst ensure that their analysis is aligned with the overall project goals?
7. What techniques and tools can be used to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders?
8. How can a Business Analyst ensure that their analysis is transparent and traceable?
9. What are the best practices for creating user stories and acceptance criteria?
10. What techniques can be used to ensure that user stories are properly prioritized?
HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL – STORAGE ADMINISTRATION
SMB Specialization for Engineers
Certified Government Financial Manager
Aruba Certified Network Technician Exam(ACNT)
Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification Exam - June 2018 Release
Certified Software Tester - Foundation Level (CSTFL)
SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Cloud for Customer 2111
Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Cloud Platform
SAP Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB Migration for SAP NetWeaver 7.52
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Advanced Administrator II
Avaya Equinox Solution with Avaya Aura Collaboration Applications Support Exam
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
IIBA Agile Analysis Certification
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.