ATTA Exam Dumps - Advanced Technical Test Analyst
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for ATTA Exam Success!
Exam Code: ATTA
Exam Name: Advanced Technical Test Analyst
Certification Provider: ISTQB
Certification Exam Name: Technical Test Analyst
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
ATTA: Advanced Technical Test Analyst Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Mar 23, 2023
Latest 65 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Download FREE Test Engine Player
What is in the Premium File?
ISTQB ATTA Exam FAQs
Introduction of ISTQB ATTA Exam!
The ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer (ATTA) certification is an advanced-level certification for software testers who have experience in test automation. It is designed to assess the knowledge and skills of test automation engineers in the areas of test automation design, implementation, execution, and maintenance. The exam covers topics such as test automation frameworks, test automation tools, test automation processes, and test automation best practices.
What is the Duration of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The ISTQB ATTA exam is a 90-minute exam consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
What is the Passing Score for ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The passing score required in the ISTQB ATTA exam is 65%.
What is the Competency Level required for ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst (ATTA) exam requires a minimum of three years of experience in software testing. Candidates must also have passed the ISTQB Foundation Level exam.
What is the Question Format of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer (ATTA) Exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. All questions are worth one point and there is no negative marking.
How Can You Take ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The ISTQB ATTA exam can be taken either online or at a testing center. To take the exam online, you will need to register for a My ISTQB account and purchase the exam. Once you have done this, you will be able to access the online exam through the My ISTQB portal. To take the exam at a testing center, you will need to contact the local ATTA Exam Provider to find out the available dates and locations.
What Language ISTQB ATTA Exam is Offered?
The ISTQB ATTA exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The cost of the ISTQB ATTA exam varies by country. In the United States, the cost is $250 USD. In the UK, the cost is £150 GBP.
What is the Target Audience of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The ISTQB ATTA Exam is targeted at individuals who are looking to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of software testing. The exam is suitable for those who are just beginning their journey in software testing, as well as those who are already experienced professionals.
What is the Average Salary of ISTQB ATTA Certified in the Market?
The average salary after ISTQB ATTA certification varies, depending on the type of job, experience, and location. According to PayScale, the average salary for professionals in the United States with ISTQB ATTA certification is around $83,000.
Who are the Testing Providers of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
ISTQB ATTA exams can be taken at any accredited training provider offering courses related to the ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certification. You can find a list of approved training providers on the ISTQB website.
What is the Recommended Experience for ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The ISTQB ATTA exam is designed for professionals who have a minimum of two years of experience in software testing. It is recommended that applicants have experience in the following areas:
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of software testing approaches
- Ability to analyze and interpret requirements
- Understanding of common testing techniques
- Knowledge of software testing tools and processes
- Understanding of test automation
- Knowledge of defect management processes
- Understanding of test planning and estimation techniques
What are the Prerequisites of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The Prerequisite for ISTQB ATTA Exam is a basic understanding of Software Testing fundamentals, as well as at least two years of experience in software testing.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The official website for ISTQB ATTA exam is https://www.istqb.org/certifications/advanced-level-test-automation-engineer/. On this page, you can find information about the exam, including the expected retirement date.
What is the Difficulty Level of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The difficulty level of the ISTQB ATTA exam varies depending on the candidate's experience and knowledge of software testing. Generally, the exam is considered to be of medium difficulty.
What is the Roadmap / Track of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
The ISTQB ATTA Exam is an entry-level certification track and roadmap that is designed to help software testers gain basic knowledge and understanding of software testing. It is designed to provide a foundation for further study and practice in software testing. The exam covers topics such as test design, test execution, test management, and test automation. It also covers topics such as software quality assurance, software development life cycle, and software testing methodologies. Passing the ISTQB ATTA exam is a prerequisite for taking other ISTQB certifications.
What are the Topics ISTQB ATTA Exam Covers?
The ISTQB ATTA exam covers the following topics:
1. Testing Principles and Concepts: This section covers the fundamental principles and concepts of software testing, including the purpose of testing, the different types of testing, and the roles and responsibilities of testers.
2. Testing Process: This section covers the processes involved in software testing, including test planning, test design, test execution, and test closure.
3. Test Management: This section covers the management of the software testing process, including test estimation, test scheduling, and test control.
4. Test Design Techniques: This section covers the different techniques used to design tests, including equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis, and state transition testing.
5. Test Automation: This section covers the principles and practices of test automation, including scripting, execution, and maintenance.
6. Defect Management: This section covers the processes involved in defect management, including defect tracking, defect analysis,
What are the Sample Questions of ISTQB ATTA Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the Test Plan?
2. What is the difference between Static Testing and Dynamic Testing?
3. What is the purpose of Test Design Techniques?
4. What is the purpose of a Risk-Based Testing approach?
5. What is the difference between Functional Testing and Non-Functional Testing?
6. What is the purpose of Test Execution?
7. What is the difference between Verification and Validation?
8. What is the purpose of Test Closure activities?
9. What is the purpose of Test Automation?
10. What is the purpose of Defect Management?
How to Open Test Engine .dumpsarena Files
Use FREE DumpsArena Test Engine player to open .dumpsarena files
DumpsArena.com has a remarkable success record. We're confident of our products and provide a no hassle refund policy.
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.