MCE Exam Dumps - Marketo Certified Expert Exam
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for MCE Exam Success!
Exam Code: MCE
Exam Name: Marketo Certified Expert Exam
Certification Provider: Marketo
Certification Exam Name: Marketo Certified Expert
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
MCE: Marketo Certified Expert Exam Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Jun 08, 2023
Latest 74 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Download FREE Test Engine Player
What is in the Premium File?
Marketo MCE Exam FAQs
Introduction of Marketo MCE Exam!
The Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam is a professional certification exam that tests a candidate's knowledge of the Marketo platform and its capabilities. The exam is designed to assess a candidate's understanding of the core concepts and features of the platform, as well as their ability to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns.
What is the Duration of Marketo MCE Exam?
The Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam is a 90-minute, multiple-choice exam.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in Marketo MCE Exam?
There are 60 questions on the Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam.
What is the Passing Score for Marketo MCE Exam?
The passing score required to be certified as a Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) is 80%.
What is the Competency Level required for Marketo MCE Exam?
The Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam requires a higher level of competency than the Marketo Certified Professional (MCP) exam. To become an MCE, you must have a working knowledge of Marketo and the ability to demonstrate a mastery of core Marketo concepts.
What is the Question Format of Marketo MCE Exam?
The Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam consists of multiple-choice and multiple-select questions.
How Can You Take Marketo MCE Exam?
The Marketo MCE exam is offered online and in testing centers. To take the exam online, you must first register and purchase the exam. Once you have registered, you will be provided with a link to the online exam. You will have 90 minutes to complete the exam and must score at least 70% to pass.
To take the exam in a testing center, you must first register and purchase the exam. Once you have registered, you will be provided with a voucher that you can use to schedule an appointment at a testing center. You must bring a valid form of identification with you to the testing center and will have 90 minutes to complete the exam. You must score at least 70% to pass.
What Language Marketo MCE Exam is Offered?
The Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of Marketo MCE Exam?
The cost of the Marketo MCE Exam is $200 USD.
What is the Target Audience of Marketo MCE Exam?
The target audience for the Marketo MCE Exam is marketing professionals who have a working knowledge of Marketo and want to demonstrate their proficiency in the platform. This includes digital marketers, marketing automation professionals, and marketing operations professionals.
What is the Average Salary of Marketo MCE Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a Marketo MCE certified professional is around $80,000 per year. However, this can vary greatly depending on the individual's experience and location.
Who are the Testing Providers of Marketo MCE Exam?
The Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam is administered by Marketo, Inc. and can only be taken at an authorized testing center. To find an authorized testing center, please visit the Pearson VUE website.
What is the Recommended Experience for Marketo MCE Exam?
What are the Prerequisites of Marketo MCE Exam?
The Prerequisite for Marketo MCE Exam is to have at least one year of experience with Marketo and/or have completed the Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) Training.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of Marketo MCE Exam?
You can check the expected retirement date of the Marketo MCE exam on the Marketo Certification website: https://certification.marketo.com/
What is the Difficulty Level of Marketo MCE Exam?
The difficulty level of the Marketo MCE exam varies depending on the individual’s background and experience with the platform. Generally, it is considered to be of moderate difficulty.
What is the Roadmap / Track of Marketo MCE Exam?
1. Become familiar with the Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) program: The MCE program is designed to recognize individuals who have demonstrated expertise in Marketo’s marketing automation platform.
2. Register for the MCE Exam: The MCE exam is available online and is administered by Marketo.
3. Study for the MCE Exam: To prepare for the MCE exam, review the Marketo Certified Expert Study Guide and use the Marketo University learning resources.
4. Take the MCE Exam: The MCE exam consists of multiple-choice questions and is designed to test your knowledge of Marketo’s marketing automation platform.
5. Receive your MCE Certification: Upon successful completion of the MCE exam, you will receive your MCE certification and be listed on the Marketo Certified Experts page.
What are the Topics Marketo MCE Exam Covers?
1. Lead Management: This topic covers the processes and tools used to manage leads, including lead scoring, lead nurturing, and lead routing.
2. Campaign Management: This topic covers the processes and tools used to create, manage, and measure marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, webinars, and events.
3. Reporting and Analytics: This topic covers the processes and tools used to measure and analyze marketing performance, including dashboards, reports, and analytics.
4. Program and Channel Management: This topic covers the processes and tools used to manage programs and channels, including social media, mobile, and web.
5. Database Management: This topic covers the processes and tools used to manage the database, including segmentation and list management.
6. Marketing Automation: This topic covers the processes and tools used to automate marketing tasks, including lead scoring, lead nurturing, and lead routing.
What are the Sample Questions of Marketo MCE Exam?
1. What are the key features of the Marketo Engagement Platform?
2. How can Marketo help marketers segment their audiences?
3. What is the difference between an Engagement Program and a Smart Campaign?
4. What are the best practices for creating effective lead scoring models?
5. What is the purpose of the Marketo Social Suite?
6. How can marketers use the Marketo Email Designer to create engaging emails?
7. What are the benefits of using the Marketo Mobile App?
8. How can marketers use the Marketo Real-Time Personalization feature?
9. What are the key components of a successful lead nurturing program?
10. How can marketers use A/B testing to optimize their marketing campaigns?
Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Associate Android Developer
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (SP23)
Avaya Aura Core Components Support Exam
SAP Certified Development AssociateSAP Customer Data Cloud
Dell EMC Cloud Infrastructure and Services v3 (DEA-2TT3)
Associate VMware Data Center Virtualization
SAP Certified Application AssociateSAP SuccessFactors Time Management 1H/2022
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
Check Point Certified Security Principles Associate (CCSPA)
P1 Management Accounting
PowerCenter Data Integration 9.x:Developer Specialist
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
Marketo Certified Expert Exam
How to Open Test Engine .dumpsarena Files
Use FREE DumpsArena Test Engine player to open .dumpsarena files
DumpsArena.com has a remarkable success record. We're confident of our products and provide a no hassle refund policy.
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.