NCLEX-RN Exam Dumps - National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN)
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for NCLEX-RN Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
NCLEX-RN: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Dec 05, 2023
Latest 859 Questions & Answers
Training Course 26 Lectures (6 Hours) - Course Overview
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
PDF, Test Engine & Training Course Bundle
Printable PDF & Test Engine Bundle
Test Engine File for 3 devices
Printable Premium PDF only
What is in the Premium File?
NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam FAQs
Introduction of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam!
The NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure Examination-Registered Nurse) is a computer-based test taken by nursing graduates to assess their knowledge and skills required to become a Registered Nurse in the United States. It is administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN). The exam consists of multiple-choice questions and performance-based items. It is designed to assess a studentâ€™s ability to safely and effectively practice nursing.
What is the Duration of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The NCLEX-RN exam is a computer-adaptive test (CAT) that typically takes between two and six hours to complete. The exact length of the exam will depend on the number of questions asked and the difficulty of the questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The NCLEX-RN exam is comprised of a maximum of 265 multiple-choice questions. Test takers must answer a minimum of 75 questions, but may be asked up to 265 questions.
What is the Passing Score for NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The passing score required for the NCLEX-RN exam is a minimum of 75 questions. This score is based on a minimum of 65 questions that are answered correctly out of the total of 85 scored questions.
What is the Competency Level required for NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) is a standardized exam that assesses the competency of newly graduated registered nurses. The competency level required to pass the exam is determined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN). The NCSBN sets the minimum passing score for the NCLEX-RN at 500.
What is the Question Format of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The NCLEX-RN exam consists of multiple-choice questions, as well as alternate-format questions such as fill-in-the-blank, multiple-response, and hot spot questions.
How Can You Take NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The NCLEX-RN exam can be taken online or in a testing center. To take the exam online, you must register with a testing provider such as Pearson VUE. You will then be given instructions on how to access the exam and the exam will be proctored remotely. To take the exam in a testing center, you must register with a testing provider such as Pearson VUE and then schedule an appointment to take the exam at a testing center near you. You will be required to bring a valid form of identification and will be monitored by a proctor throughout the exam.
What Language NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam is Offered?
The NCLEX-RN exam is available in both English and French.
What is the Cost of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The cost of the NCLEX-RN exam is $200.
What is the Target Audience of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The target audience for the NCLEX-RN exam is individuals who have graduated from an accredited nursing program and are seeking licensure as a registered nurse in the United States.
What is the Average Salary of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a nurse with an NCLEX-RN certification varies greatly depending on the location and experience of the nurse. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for registered nurses in the United States was $73,300 in May 2019.
Who are the Testing Providers of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) is the organization that provides testing for the NCLEX-RN exam.
What is the Recommended Experience for NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The recommended experience for the NCLEX-RN exam is to have a minimum of one year of nursing experience, including at least 500 hours of supervised clinical practice. It is also recommended that you have a thorough understanding of the nursing process, including the assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient care. Additionally, it is recommended that you have a clear understanding of the NCLEX test plan and its content areas, as well as a good grasp of the test-taking strategies and skills needed to successfully pass the exam.
What are the Prerequisites of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
In order to take the NCLEX-RN exam, you must have a nursing degree from an accredited nursing program, a valid and unrestricted nursing license, and a passing score on the NCLEX-RN exam. Additionally, you must meet the requirements of the state or jurisdiction in which you plan to practice.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The official website to check the expected retirement date of NCLEX-RN exam is https://www.ncsbn.org/nclex-exam-retirement-date.asp.
What is the Difficulty Level of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
The difficulty level of the NCLEX-RN exam varies depending on the individual. Generally, the NCLEX-RN exam is considered to be of moderate difficulty.
What is the Roadmap / Track of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
1. Understand the NCLEX-RN Exam: Become familiar with the format and content of the exam, including the types of questions you will be asked and the time limit for each section.
2. Prepare for the Exam: Develop a study plan and use study materials such as practice tests, textbooks, and online resources to prepare for the exam.
3. Register for the Exam: Submit your registration application and pay the required fees.
4. Take the Exam: Arrive at the testing center on time, present your identification, and follow the instructions of the proctor.
5. Receive Your Results: Receive your results via email or mail.
6. Maintain Your Certification: Renew your certification every two years by completing continuing education requirements.
What are the Topics NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam Covers?
1. Safe and Effective Care Environment: This section covers topics related to safety and infection control, management of care, and health promotion and maintenance.
2. Health Promotion and Maintenance: This section covers topics related to the prevention and early detection of disease and health maintenance.
3. Psychosocial Integrity: This section covers topics related to mental health, coping strategies, and human development.
4. Physiological Integrity: This section covers topics related to basic care and comfort, pharmacological and parenteral therapies, reduction of risk potential, and physiological adaptation.
What are the Sample Questions of NCLEX NCLEX-RN Exam?
1. What is the most appropriate nursing intervention to assess a patient with a suspected stroke?
2. How would a nurse evaluate a patient's risk for developing deep vein thrombosis?
3. When caring for a patient with congestive heart failure, what is the most important nursing assessment to perform?
4. What is the most appropriate nursing diagnosis for a patient who is experiencing difficulty breathing?
5. What interventions should a nurse include in the plan of care for a patient with diabetes?
6. How should a nurse respond when a patient is exhibiting signs of anxiety?
7. What is the most important nursing intervention when caring for a patient with a urinary tract infection?
8. How should a nurse assess a patient's pain level?
9. What is the most appropriate nursing action when caring for a patient with a respiratory infection?
10. How should a nurse provide support for a patient who is coping with a chronic illness?
Avaya Equinox™ Solution with Avaya AuraÂ® Collaboration Applications Support Exam
Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
Managing Successful Programmes Foundation (EX0-003)
SAP Certified Technology AssociateSAP HANA Cloud Provisioning and Administration
Agile Project Management (AgilePM) Foundation Exam
Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Oracle Eloqua Marketing 2022 Implementation Professional
IBM Big Data Engineer
HPE Compute Solutions
Tableau Certified Data Analyst Exam
Brocade Certified Network Engineer 2012
Medical College Admission Test: Verbal Reasoning, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Writing Sample
Specialist Implementation Engineer Data Center Networking Exam
NetApp Certified Data Administrator (ONTAP)
National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN)
National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.