PMI-002 Exam Dumps - Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for PMI-002 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
PMI-002: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 21, 2024
Latest 747 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
PMI PMI-002 Exam FAQs
Introduction of PMI PMI-002 Exam!
PMI-002 is the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam. The PMP certification is a globally recognized certification for project managers, and the PMI-002 exam is used to assess an individual's knowledge and skills in project management. The exam covers topics such as project integration management, project scope management, project cost management, project quality management, project human resource management, project communications management, project risk management, and project procurement management.
What is the Duration of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The PMI-002 exam is a two-hour exam consisting of 150 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in PMI PMI-002 Exam?
There are a total of 140 questions on the PMI PMI-002 exam.
What is the Passing Score for PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The passing score for the PMI PMI-002 exam is a scaled score of at least 700 out of 1000.
What is the Competency Level required for PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The PMI-002 exam is a Professional level certification exam and requires a minimum of three years of project management experience. In addition, it requires a minimum of 4,500 hours of leading and directing projects, as well as 35 hours of professional development in project management.
What is the Question Format of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The PMI PMI-002 exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs), drag-and-drop items, and scenario-based questions.
How Can You Take PMI PMI-002 Exam?
PMI-002 is a certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The exam can be taken online or in a testing center. To take the exam online, you must register with PMI and purchase the exam voucher. Once you have registered and purchased the exam voucher, you will be able to access the exam and take it at your convenience. To take the exam in a testing center, you must register with PMI and select a testing center. You will then be able to schedule an appointment to take the exam at the testing center.
What Language PMI PMI-002 Exam is Offered?
The PMI PMI-002 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The cost of the PMI PMI-002 exam is $405.
What is the Target Audience of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The target audience for the PMI PMI-002 exam is project management professionals who are looking to become PMI certified. This includes project managers, project coordinators, project leaders, and other professionals who are involved in the project management process.
What is the Average Salary of PMI PMI-002 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a PMI PMI-002 certified professional varies depending on the individual's experience, job role, and geographical location. Generally, PMI PMI-002 certified professionals can expect to earn an average salary of around $90,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The PMI PMI-002 exam is provided by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The exam can be taken at any of the PMI-approved testing centers, which are located worldwide.
What is the Recommended Experience for PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The recommended experience for the PMI PMI-002 exam includes five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours spent leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of project management education.
What are the Prerequisites of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The PMI-002 exam requires that candidates have a minimum of three years of project management experience, 4,500 hours leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of project management education.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The PMI website does not provide information about the expected retirement date of the PMI-002 exam. However, you can check the PMI Certification Handbook for the most up-to-date information about the exam. The handbook can be found at https://www.pmi.org/certification/certification-handbook.
What is the Difficulty Level of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The difficulty level of the PMI PMI-002 exam is considered to be moderate. It is recommended that you have a good understanding of the topics covered in the exam before attempting it.
What is the Roadmap / Track of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
The certification roadmap for the PMI PMI-002 exam is as follows:
1. Become a PMI Member: The first step to earning the PMI PMI-002 certification is to become a PMI member. This can be done by visiting the PMI website and signing up for a membership.
2. Complete the PMI PMI-002 Exam: The PMI PMI-002 exam is a three-hour exam that consists of 200 multiple-choice questions. The exam covers topics such as project management fundamentals, project planning, project execution, and project closure.
3. Pass the PMI PMI-002 Exam: To pass the PMI PMI-002 exam, you must achieve a score of at least 70%.
4. Earn the PMI PMI-002 Certification: Once you have passed the exam, you will be awarded the PMI PMI-002 certification. This certification is valid for three years and
What are the Topics PMI PMI-002 Exam Covers?
The PMI PMI-002 exam covers the following topics:
1. Project Management Framework: This topic covers the fundamental principles, processes, and concepts of project management. It includes topics such as project integration management, scope management, time management, cost management, quality management, human resource management, communication management, risk management, and procurement management.
2. Project Life Cycle and Organization: This topic covers the phases of a project, from initiation to closure. It also covers the roles and responsibilities of project team members, stakeholders, and project sponsors.
3. Professional Responsibility: This topic covers the ethical principles and professional responsibilities of project management. It includes topics such as the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, the Project Management Institute’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, and the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
4. Project Integration Management: This topic covers the processes and techniques used to ensure project success. It includes topics such as project initiation, planning
What are the Sample Questions of PMI PMI-002 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct?
2. What are the five process groups in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)?
3. What is the difference between a project charter and a project plan?
4. What is the purpose of a stakeholder analysis?
5. What is the difference between earned value management and earned schedule management?
6. What are the four phases of project management?
7. What is the critical path method and how is it used in project scheduling?
8. What is the difference between a risk management plan and a contingency plan?
9. What is the purpose of a project closure report?
10. What is the purpose of a change control process?
SAP Certified Application AssociateSAP S/4HANA Cloud (public)Sales Implementation
Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)Exam
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Project Management Professional v5
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Exam
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
PMI Scheduling Professional
Program Management Professional (PgMP)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.