PMI-100 Exam Dumps - Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for PMI-100 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
PMI-100: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 28, 2024
Latest 704 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
PMI PMI-100 Exam FAQs
Introduction of PMI PMI-100 Exam!
PMI-100 is the Certification Exam for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential. It is a three-hour exam consisting of 150 multiple-choice questions that assesses the knowledge and understanding of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas of project management. It is administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
What is the Duration of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The PMI-100 exam is a two-hour exam consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in PMI PMI-100 Exam?
There are a total of 100 questions on the PMI PMI-100 Exam.
What is the Passing Score for PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The passing score required to pass the PMI PMI-100 exam is 62%.
What is the Competency Level required for PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The PMI-100 exam requires a Professional level of competency.
What is the Question Format of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The PMI PMI-100 exam is a multiple-choice exam, with each question having four possible answers.
How Can You Take PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The PMI PMI-100 exam can be taken online or at a testing center. To take the exam online, you must register and purchase the exam through the PMI website. To take the exam at a testing center, you must register and purchase the exam through the Pearson VUE website.
What Language PMI PMI-100 Exam is Offered?
The PMI PMI-100 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The cost of the PMI PMI-100 exam is $200 USD.
What is the Target Audience of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The target audience for the PMI PMI-100 Exam is project managers who are seeking certification in the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential. This exam is intended for individuals who have experience in leading and directing projects and who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in project management.
What is the Average Salary of PMI PMI-100 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a PMI PMI-100 certified professional varies depending on the industry, location, and experience of the individual. Generally, the average salary for a PMI PMI-100 certified professional is around $70,000 to $90,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
PMI-certified organizations, such as Prometric, Pearson VUE, and Kryterion, provide testing for the PMI-100 exam.
What is the Recommended Experience for PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The recommended experience for the PMI PMI-100 exam is a minimum of three years of project management experience with 4,500 hours of leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
What are the Prerequisites of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The PMI-100 exam requires applicants to have a minimum of three years of project management experience, as well as a four-year degree or equivalent. Additionally, applicants must submit proof of their project management experience and education.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The official website to check the expected retirement date of PMI PMI-100 exam is https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-professional-pmp.
What is the Difficulty Level of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The difficulty level of the PMI PMI-100 exam is considered to be moderate.
What is the Roadmap / Track of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
The PMI-100 certification roadmap consists of the following steps:
1. Register for the PMI-100 exam.
2. Complete the PMI-100 exam preparation course.
3. Take the PMI-100 exam.
4. Receive your PMI-100 certification.
5. Maintain your PMI-100 certification by earning PDUs.
6. Consider taking additional PMI certifications.
What are the Topics PMI PMI-100 Exam Covers?
The PMI-100 exam covers the following topics:
1. Project Management Processes: This section covers the five process groups of project management (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing). It also covers the project management knowledge areas, including scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk, and procurement.
2. Project Management Methodologies: This section covers the different project management methodologies, such as Agile, Waterfall, Lean, and Critical Chain. It also covers the different project management tools and techniques, such as Gantt charts, earned value analysis, and project baselines.
3. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification: This section covers the requirements for becoming a PMP certified professional, as well as the different PMP credentials and their application. It also covers the different PMP exam topics, including project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources
What are the Sample Questions of PMI PMI-100 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the PMI-100 exam?
2. What are the five process groups in the PMI-100 exam?
3. What is the role of the project manager in the PMI-100 exam?
4. What is the difference between a project charter and a project plan in the PMI-100 exam?
5. What is the purpose of the project scope statement in the PMI-100 exam?
6. How can project risks be identified and managed in the PMI-100 exam?
7. What are the benefits of using project management tools and techniques in the PMI-100 exam?
8. What is the importance of stakeholder management in the PMI-100 exam?
9. What is the purpose of the project closeout process in the PMI-100 exam?
10. What are the key elements of a successful project in the PMI-100 exam?
Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Project Management Professional v5
Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)Exam
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Exam
PMI Scheduling Professional
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.