PMI-SP Exam Dumps - PMI Scheduling Professional
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for PMI-SP Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
PMI-SP: PMI Scheduling Professional Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 29, 2024
Latest 320 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
PMI PMI-SP Exam FAQs
Introduction of PMI PMI-SP Exam!
The PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)Â® is a certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). It is designed to assess the knowledge and skills of a project scheduler in the areas of scheduling techniques, tools and processes, resource optimization, project planning, and project control. It is the only certification of its kind offered by PMI and is designed to elevate the practice of schedule management to a professional level.
What is the Duration of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The PMI-SP exam is a two-hour, multiple-choice exam consisting of 150 questions.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in PMI PMI-SP Exam?
There are 180 multiple-choice questions on the PMI-SP exam.
What is the Passing Score for PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The passing score for the PMI-SP exam is 67%.
What is the Competency Level required for PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The PMI-SP exam requires that applicants demonstrate an intermediate level of competency in project scheduling. To qualify for the PMI-SP credential, applicants must demonstrate that they possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively manage, oversee, and/or lead project scheduling activities.
What is the Question Format of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) exam consists of multiple-choice questions in a multiple-choice format. The questions are designed to measure the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage the scheduling of projects. The PMI-SP exam also includes scenario-based questions that require the test taker to analyze a situation and select the best response.
How Can You Take PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The PMI-SP exam is available online and at testing centers. To take the exam online, you will need to register for the exam through the PMI website and pay the exam fee. You will then be given access to the online exam platform, where you will be able to take the exam. To take the exam at a testing center, you will need to register for the exam through the PMI website and pay the exam fee. You will then receive an email from the PMI with a link to the Prometric website. You will then need to select a testing center and schedule a time to take the exam.
What Language PMI PMI-SP Exam is Offered?
The PMI-SP exam is available in English.
What is the Cost of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The cost of the PMI-SP exam is $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members.
What is the Target Audience of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The target audience of the PMI PMI-SP Exam is project managers who have experience with project scheduling and who wish to become certified as a PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP).
What is the Average Salary of PMI PMI-SP Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a PMI-SP certified professional is typically around $90,000 per year, but this can vary depending on the specific industry and location.
Who are the Testing Providers of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is the official provider of the PMI-SP exam. The PMI-SP exam is administered through Prometric Testing Centers. You can register for the exam and find a testing center near you by visiting the PMI website.
What is the Recommended Experience for PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The recommended experience for the PMI PMI-SP Exam is a minimum of 5,000 hours of project scheduling experience, including at least 3,500 hours in leading and directing projects. Candidates must also have 35 contact hours of formal project scheduling education.
What are the Prerequisites of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The PMI-SP exam requires applicants to have a minimum of 2,000 hours of project scheduling experience and 23 contact hours of project scheduling education.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The official PMI website does not provide expected retirement dates for their certification exams. You can find information about the PMI-SP exam on the PMI website, but the retirement date is not provided.
What is the Difficulty Level of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The PMI-SP exam is rated as "Advanced" on the PMI certification difficulty scale.
What is the Roadmap / Track of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
The PMI-SP certification roadmap consists of the following steps:
1. Complete the PMI-SP Eligibility Requirements
2. Submit an application to the PMI-SP certification program
3. Pass the PMI-SP Exam
4. Meet the PMI-SP Continuing Certification Requirements
5. Receive your PMI-SP Certification
6. Maintain your PMI-SP certification through continuing education and professional development activities.
What are the Topics PMI PMI-SP Exam Covers?
The PMI-SP exam covers the following topics:
1. Project Management Framework: This topic covers the fundamentals of project management, including the purpose, principles, processes, and tools used to manage projects.
2. Scheduling: This topic covers the methods and techniques used to create, maintain, and control project schedules.
3. Risk Management: This topic covers the processes used to identify, analyze, and respond to project risks.
4. Resource Management: This topic covers the processes used to assign, manage, and control resources for a project.
5. Quality Management: This topic covers the principles, processes, and tools used to ensure that the project meets the customer’s quality requirements.
6. Earned Value Management: This topic covers the processes and techniques used to measure project performance and progress.
7. Stakeholder Management: This topic covers the processes used to identify, analyze, and manage the expectations of
What are the Sample Questions of PMI PMI-SP Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS)?
2. Describe the process for developing a project schedule.
3. What are the benefits of using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)?
4. How does a project manager ensure that all stakeholders are adequately informed about the project progress?
5. What are the key components of a Risk Management Plan?
6. Describe the process for evaluating and selecting vendors for a project.
7. What techniques can a project manager use to motivate team members?
8. How can a project manager identify and manage project risks?
9. What are the benefits of using project management software?
10. How can a project manager ensure that the project is completed on time and on budget?
Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya Aura Implementation
Security Professional (JNCIP-SEC)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Exam
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)Exam
PMI Scheduling Professional
PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Project Management Professional v5
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.