CIS-CSM Exam Dumps - ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management Exam
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for CIS-CSM Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
CIS-CSM: ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management Exam Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Nov 28, 2023
Latest 148 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam FAQs
Introduction of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam!
The ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management (CIS-CSM) exam is a certification exam designed to assess a candidate's knowledge and skills in implementing and configuring ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) solutions. The exam covers topics such as ServiceNow CSM architecture, CSM product features, CSM implementation best practices, and CSM configuration.
What is the Duration of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The duration of the ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management (CIS-CSM) exam is 2 hours.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
There are a total of 60 questions on the ServiceNow CIS-CSM exam.
What is the Passing Score for ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The passing score required for the ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management (CIS-CSM) exam is 70%.
What is the Competency Level required for ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The ServiceNow CIS-CSM exam requires a competency level of Certified ServiceNow System Administrator. Candidates must have a minimum of one year of experience working in ServiceNow, and must be able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of ServiceNow features, functions, and capabilities.
What is the Question Format of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The ServiceNow CIS-CSM exam consists of multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, fill-in-the-blank, and matching questions.
How Can You Take ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The ServiceNow CIS-CSM exam can be taken online or in a testing center. For the online exam, you will need to register and purchase an exam voucher through the ServiceNow Certification Portal. Once you have purchased your voucher, you will be able to access the exam and take it from anywhere with an internet connection. For the testing center exam, you will need to contact a Pearson VUE testing center and schedule an appointment. You will then need to bring your exam voucher and valid identification to the testing center on the day of your appointment.
What Language ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam is Offered?
The ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The ServiceNow CIS-CSM exam is offered for a fee of $200 USD.
What is the Target Audience of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The Target Audience of the ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Customer Service Management (CIS-CSM) Exam includes ServiceNow administrators, consultants, and developers who have knowledge of customer service management and a working knowledge of ServiceNow.
What is the Average Salary of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) - Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is $93,000 per year.
Who are the Testing Providers of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Customer Service Management (CIS-CSM) exam is offered by Pearson VUE. Pearson VUE is an independent testing center that provides certification exams for a variety of vendors, including ServiceNow.
What is the Recommended Experience for ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The recommended experience for taking the ServiceNow CIS-CSM exam is a minimum of 2-3 years of ServiceNow experience, including experience configuring and managing ServiceNow instances, as well as knowledge of ServiceNow system administration, security, and workflow administration.
What are the Prerequisites of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The Prerequisite for ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam is that the candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience in ServiceNow Configuration/Administration, or have obtained the ServiceNow System Administrator Certification.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The expected retirement date of ServiceNow CIS-CSM exam is not available online. You will need to contact ServiceNow directly for this information.
What is the Difficulty Level of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The difficulty level of the ServiceNow CIS-CSM exam is considered to be moderate. It is recommended that candidates have a working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and a good understanding of IT service management concepts.
What is the Roadmap / Track of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
The Certification Track/Roadmap ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam is a certification program designed to help ServiceNow professionals demonstrate their knowledge and proficiency in the ServiceNow platform. The exam covers topics such as ServiceNow architecture, configuration, customization, and integration. Successful completion of the exam earns the individual the Certified Implementation Specialist – Customer Service Management (CIS-CSM) certification.
What are the Topics ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam Covers?
1. ServiceNow System Architecture: This topic covers the fundamentals of ServiceNow system architecture, including the ServiceNow platform, the ServiceNow application, and the ServiceNow database. It also covers the components of the ServiceNow infrastructure, such as the ServiceNow server, the ServiceNow database, and the ServiceNow application.
2. ServiceNow Security: This topic covers the security features of ServiceNow, such as authentication, authorization, and encryption. It also covers the various security controls available in ServiceNow, such as access control lists, security policies, and user roles.
3. ServiceNow Design and Development: This topic covers the design and development of ServiceNow applications, including the creation of custom objects, forms, and reports. It also covers the development of customizations, such as workflow, scripting, and integration.
4. ServiceNow Implementation and Integration: This topic covers the implementation and integration of ServiceNow with other systems, such as web services, databases
What are the Sample Questions of ServiceNow CIS-CSM Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the Customer Service Management (CSM) module in ServiceNow?
2. Describe the features of the Knowledge Management module in ServiceNow.
3. What are the different types of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that can be configured in ServiceNow?
4. How can ServiceNow be used to track customer satisfaction?
5. What are the best practices for creating and managing customer service requests in ServiceNow?
6. What are the benefits of using the Customer Service Portal in ServiceNow?
7. How can ServiceNow be used to automate customer service processes?
8. What is the difference between incident and problem management in ServiceNow?
9. What are the best practices for configuring and managing customer service queues in ServiceNow?
10. How can ServiceNow be used to improve customer service productivity?
Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery
Certified Implementation Specialist-Event Management Exam
ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management Exam
Certified Implementation Specialist-Human Resources
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Certified Implementation Specialist - Hardware Asset Management
Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response Exam
Certified Implementation Specialist -Vendor Risk Management
Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping
Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response
Certified Implementation Specialist - Application Portfolio Management (APM)
Certified Implementation Specialist - Cloud Provisioning and Governance exam
ServiceNow Certified Application Specialist - Performance Analytics Exam
Certified Application Developer - ServiceNow
Certified Implementation Specialist - Risk and Compliance
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.