E20-575 Exam Dumps - Specialist-System Administrator, RecoverPoint Version 2.0
Reliable Study Materials & Testing Engine for E20-575 Exam Success!
Verified By IT Certified Experts
DumpsArena.com Certified Safe Files
Guaranteed To Have Actual Exam Questions
Up-To-Date Exam Study Material
99.5% High Success Pass Rate
100% Accurate Answers
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Fast Exam Updates
Exam Questions And Answers PDF
Best Value Available in Market
Try Demo Before You Buy
Secure Shopping Experience
E20-575: Specialist-System Administrator, RecoverPoint Version 2.0 Study Material and Test Engine
Last Update Check: Feb 23, 2024
Latest 66 Questions & Answers
Hurry up! offer ends in 00 Days 00h 00m 00s
*Descarga GRATIS el Reproductor de Test
What is in the Premium File?
EMC E20-575 Exam FAQs
Introduction of EMC E20-575 Exam!
EMC E20-575 is an exam for the EMC Data Domain Specialist for Implementation Engineers certification. It tests a candidate's knowledge and skills in the areas of Data Domain system installation, configuration, and management. It also covers topics such as system architecture, data protection, replication, and troubleshooting.
What is the Duration of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The duration of the EMC E20-575 exam is 90 minutes.
What are the Number of Questions Asked in EMC E20-575 Exam?
There are 60 questions in the EMC E20-575 exam.
What is the Passing Score for EMC E20-575 Exam?
The passing score for the EMC E20-575 exam is 70%.
What is the Competency Level required for EMC E20-575 Exam?
The minimum competency level required to pass the EMC E20-575 exam is Expert.
What is the Question Format of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The EMC E20-575 exam consists of multiple choice, drag-and-drop, and simulation-based questions.
How Can You Take EMC E20-575 Exam?
EMC E20-575 exam is offered in both online and in-person testing centers. To take the exam online, you will need to register with a Pearson VUE account and purchase an exam voucher. Once you have purchased the exam voucher, you will be able to schedule an online exam session and take the exam. To take the exam in-person, you will need to locate a Pearson VUE testing center and register for the exam. You will then be able to schedule an in-person exam session and take the exam.
What Language EMC E20-575 Exam is Offered?
The EMC E20-575 exam is offered in English.
What is the Cost of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The cost of the EMC E20-575 exam is $200 USD.
What is the Target Audience of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The target audience for the EMC E20-575 exam are IT professionals who are looking to demonstrate their knowledge and proficiency in using the EMC Data Domain family of products. This includes system administrators, consultants, engineers, and sales/marketing personnel who are looking to validate their skills in the EMC Data Domain area.
What is the Average Salary of EMC E20-575 Certified in the Market?
The average salary for a professional who has earned the EMC E20-575 certification is approximately $90,000 per year. However, salaries can vary greatly depending on experience, location, and other factors.
Who are the Testing Providers of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The EMC E20-575 exam can be taken at Pearson VUE testing centers. Pearson VUE is an authorized provider of EMC certification exams.
What is the Recommended Experience for EMC E20-575 Exam?
The recommended experience for the EMC E20-575 exam is at least one year of experience in developing and/or implementing and/or supporting applications that use EMC Technologies. Experience with VMware vSphere, EMC Unified Storage, EMC PowerPath, and/or EMC Data Domain is also beneficial.
What are the Prerequisites of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The prerequisites for the EMC E20-575 exam include knowledge in areas such as storage technologies, networking, data protection, cloud computing and virtualization. Candidates should also have experience in the installation and configuration of EMC storage systems and the ability to interpret and troubleshoot system logs.
What is the Expected Retirement Date of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The official website to check the expected retirement date of EMC E20-575 exam is https://education.emc.com/guest/en/exam-catalog.html.
What is the Difficulty Level of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The difficulty level of the EMC E20-575 exam is considered to be moderate.
What is the Roadmap / Track of EMC E20-575 Exam?
The EMC E20-575 Exam is a certification track and roadmap for IT professionals who want to demonstrate their expertise in the EMC Isilon Solutions and Platforms. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills in the areas of storage networking, data protection, storage management, and Isilon solutions. It is a prerequisite for the EMC Isilon Solutions Expert certification.
What are the Topics EMC E20-575 Exam Covers?
The EMC E20-575 exam covers the following topics:
1. Data Protection and Availability: This topic covers topics such as data protection, data replication, data backup, and disaster recovery. It also covers topics such as high availability, data deduplication, and storage tiering.
2. Storage Networking Technologies: This topic covers topics such as Fibre Channel, iSCSI, FCoE, and InfiniBand. It also covers topics such as storage virtualization, storage area networks, and storage management.
3. Storage Security: This topic covers topics such as authentication, authorization, encryption, and audit. It also covers topics such as secure data access, secure data storage, and secure data transfer.
4. Storage Platforms: This topic covers topics such as storage hardware, storage software, storage architectures, and storage management. It also covers topics such as storage performance and storage scalability.
5. Storage Management
What are the Sample Questions of EMC E20-575 Exam?
1. What is the purpose of the FAST VP feature in an EMC VNX storage system?
2. How does EMC RecoverPoint support continuous data protection?
3. What is the primary benefit of using EMC VNX Storage for a virtualized environment?
4. What is the purpose of the Unisphere for VMAX application?
5. How does EMC VPLEX provide data protection and availability?
6. What are the components of EMC VMAX3 architecture?
7. How does EMC VPLEX GeoSynchrony provide disaster recovery and business continuity?
8. What are the benefits of using EMC VNX Storage for a virtualized environment?
9. How does EMC Data Domain provide data protection and availability?
10. What is the purpose of the EMC ViPR Controller application?
RecoverPoint Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers
Backup and Recovery - Avamar Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers
Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerStore Solutions Version 1.0
Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers
Specialist: Implementation Engineer - PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions Exam
Specialist - Platform Engineer PowerStore Exam
Associate - Cloud Infrastructure and Services v4 Exam
Specialist - Systems Administrator PowerProtect DD Exam
PowerProtect Cyber Recovery Exam
Backup & Recovery Implementation
Specialist – Implementation Engineer, Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS) Exam
Specialist - Implementation Engineer - VxRail Appliance Exam
Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions Exam
Specialist - Implementation Engineer, Isilon Solutions Exam
Associate - Converged Systems and Hybrid Cloud Exam
Associate - Networking Version 2.0?(DCA)
Your purchase with DumpsArena.com is safe and fast.
The DumpsArena.com website is protected by 256-bit SSL from Cloudflare, the leader in online security.